Inflatable hot tubs uk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love mine. I’ve a 6 person one but they really are more like a 4 person (comfortably)
Takes about 24 hours to set up and best to leave it running as it takes long to heat up but obviously electricity will be high.
get the ground mat for it. Cup holders. Getting the chlorine tablets can be a pain for it but we buy online. Enjoy!

Some people love them others don't. Realistically how often will you use it? They're not cheap to run especially now electric prices are high. You also need to be testing the water to ensure safe levels of chlorine etc. My friend loves hers but for me it was an expensive mistake. Now I've had one it does make me question if companies that hire them out and holiday lets check the chlorine etc correctly.

Some people love them others don't. Realistically how often will you use it? They're not cheap to run especially now electric prices are high. You also need to be testing the water to ensure safe levels of chlorine etc. My friend loves hers but for me it was an expensive mistake. Now I've had one it does make me question if companies that hire them out and holiday lets check the chlorine etc correctly.
I'd be using it daily but yeah electric bills are a worry lol