Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wobblehead

VIP Member
Which ones did you buy? I kept seeing Liberty London Girl with her gifted pairs of their shoes and boots and thought I’d try a pair but they were completely unsuitable for my feet. Prefer New Balance and Merrell shoes.
One of their styles I didn’t like but the Cru ones suited my foot. I had the dotty ones, a plainish pair and some sparkly ones. To be honest I think like most of these trendy trainers they are too expensive for what they are Although I have had loads of wear out of them.. In fairness M&D seem to have some good funky trainers for a fraction of the cost. I wouldn’t buy again
Mom

Debarkle

Chatty Member
I can confirm from my time as a salon junior that unwashed hair for a sustained period honks to high heaven.
Do you think hair ever “self-cleanses” itself? I have fine hair and think I wash it too much but I also exercise too much to not wash my hair everyday?

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
India Knight # 2 faithful to her beloved ped*****

Can't remember if there is a more "family-friendly" version of that word since the actual word is not allowed on this site.

Muddlinleigh

It's not - this was all in the 2000s and then the forum got shut down and wiped off the internet due to someone threatening to sue for libel (it was connected to a broadsheet newspaper, and I doubt they wanted the hassle).

There is one reasonably prominent pseudonymous political Twitter account that was also a member at the time and has mentioned it on there. I preemptively blocked her on Twitter when I signed up, and there are very few people I actually block on there.
Guardian Talk? I miss it.

IOrderedASandwich

Which forum was this? Is it available to read online still? I’ve always quite like Janice Turner so this is disappointing to read
It's not - this was all in the 2000s and then the forum got shut down and wiped off the internet due to someone threatening to sue for libel (it was connected to a broadsheet newspaper, and I doubt they wanted the hassle).

There is one reasonably prominent pseudonymous political Twitter account that was also a member at the time and has mentioned it on there. I preemptively blocked her on Twitter when I signed up, and there are very few people I actually block on there.