Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkledarmer

VIP Member
Spencer as a person makes my vagina want to close up and drop off, he is an absolute moron. He has all the sexual appeal of a dried out slug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Scullybob

VIP Member
Can you imagine renalia on her wedding day. The groom stands up to make his speech "first of all, I'd like to thank Imogen for birthing my beautiful bride and breast feeding her that special milky moos, she's the best mum in the world and the best mother in law. She's even insisted on breast feeding our first baby" ...... (Imogen will have written all the speeches) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_5628.png

Oh yes that old trick of standing under a bright spotlight with the light beaming in your babies face whilst you take time to set up a camera and record yourself singing and basically shouting SHHHHH

That always works ☑

she always looks so awkward holding her own baby

• Haha
  • Sad

gdennis20

VIP Member
I find it insulting that she bangs on about ‘rare time with spencer’. Imogen, do you not realise that 90% if not more, of new dads go back to work 40hrs a week when the baby is two weeks old. Spenny is unemployed and is at home with you 24/7. Get a fucking grip.

• Heart

Kathleen22

VIP Member
So on day 1, 2 and 3 she’s absolutely fine. On day 4 Spencer’s family are due to come over to meet the baby…

day 3 she says ‘I do need to look after myself because PND is a thing, baby blues are COMING IN, baby blues will probably be here tomorrow when your poor family are here!!!’ And she laughs when she says it?? Spencer’s voice sounds so deflated like Yeahh that’s fine.

how do you PREDICT that you’re going to get baby blues tomorrow? She’s such a calculated bitch, always when Spencer’s family come there’s some kind of drama with her…

surprisingly this is her day 4 after Spencer’s family have been…

IMG_5438.png

It’s giving effect of hate part 2 with the mascara purposely smudged all over her face

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

yikez101

VIP Member
View attachment 2461670

‘fiesty girl’
‘You have us in the palm of your hand’
‘You run the show’
‘I can’t believe I made you’ sorry hun thought two people make a child?

the most fake post I ever did see 🤣 everything is so fucking over the top and exaggerated ffs.

View attachment 2461681

Ew Spencer shut up with your passive aggressive tone you absolute weirdo. He thinks he’s so funny and quirky like his unhinged wife.

You both sound like you secretly hate your children with these constant passive aggressive comments. You both CHOSE TO HAVE THEM. You both DONT WORK. Shut up and get on with it.
Sorry but “you kiss my tears and hold me when I’m emotional”??? She’s two???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

roryangel

VIP Member
because 7 weeks ago you were 9 months pregnant which is when babies are born, hope this helps! xox
IMG_2671.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Ex93

By the weekend she’ll be back feeding 24/7 like all the other times she apparently gave up 😴 like literally no one gives a fuck Imogen? Why do you think you’re so important? You fed your child, the bare fucking minimum regardless of which way you choose to do it. Why do you want praise constantly? How pathetic and sad must your life be to need validation from strangers. Grow up you’re 30 ffs!

View attachment 2478732Also. What is this absolute helmet rambling on about? Well Imogen obviously wrote it because of the “mummas milk” and use of white heart emoji. She doesn’t even try to make it sound like he wrote it. Then again I’d be surprised if he could read or write anyway, absolute melt.
“I can say for her that I know she’ll be forever grateful for what you did for her” SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! She’s not going to turn around at 22 and say “thanks for feeding me Mum” like what planet do these two live on? I don’t even know if I was breastfed or formula 😂 I’ve got better things to do than talk about Mum’s tits and milk with her. I was fed. I was healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

greenwk1

Imagine getting in your cot and thinking phwoar nice bit of wind down time, bedtime, i deserve a good sleep and BAM you see IMO crying through the bars SCREAMING mummy loves you, she loves you so much. Hun, get out

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

Kathleen22

VIP Member
IMG_5388.png

I ran here so fast.

Imagine trying to wind down to go to sleep and this creature is ‘bawling’ reading you a book.

The curtain in the back is also irking me, why is everything she does such a mess even closing bloody curtains 😂

She literally only has this emotion. She’s happy and she cries. She’s sad she cries. It’s not a real emotion she just thinks that’s what ‘being a good person’ is all about. These girls are going to grow up so confused with emotions if this is all she ever does!! Ren just laughs all the time it’s sweet to see

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

rosieposie94

Let me tell you the way I cackled when her captions translated Renaelia to Alien.
IMG_9239.png

---
Oh also this is the first time she’s put makeup on.

So is every video recently from the same day orrrr is she telling porkies???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Lotus101

VIP Member
93F0C3B1-F1F0-4230-997A-2DC64A303399.jpeg

maybe it’s because you’ve openly admitted you didn’t allow him to parent R? 🙄.
She’s so fucking annoying man.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
View attachment 2432322

Her wrinkles!! She looks like she has the aging filter on.. but she actually has the smoothing one on 🤣 her and Spencer have ages 20+ years since being together.

Just give the baby a bottle if breastfeeding is such an inconvenience ffs. All she does is throw passive aggressive comments out there about it wanting everyone to say ‘you’re doing amazing mumma 🥺’ I literally HATE when all these influencers call each other mumma
Like she's literally doing the bare fucking minimum to keep her child alive. Stick a fan on and shut up moaning you wrinkled scrotum.

• Haha
Reactions: 45