Imogen Townley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just looking through her insta. Yes I wish her all the best but I hope this lifestyle change isint some sort of breakdown. It's like she went from promoting gym stuff to hippy in 2 secs

Reactions: 3
I think it’s some kind of breakdown. She literally was posting about changing and bettering herself, then went obsessive about the gym promotion and now she’s full hippy.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s some kind of breakdown. She literally was posting about changing and bettering herself, then went obsessive about the gym promotion and now she’s full hippy.
I agree, and I think she seems to “be” whatever the latest boyfriend is. I would never have put her with any of the fellas she dates, they are all “my one” 🤢 until of course it inevitably ends. On to the next.

Had absolutely no idea who this girl was until she started dating someone close to me. He’s an ex now obv, he was the one - until he wasn’t 🤣

• Haha
Omg! I refuse to click on an article from The Sun but WHAT is going on here !!!

I remember the Ibiza Weekender days with the big bow, the Lithuanian BBL and now this!!!!!

What the hell?? Her recent post shaving her hair the second time I don’t get it ? She said wether she cut it again or not she was happy she was struggling with it growing it’s like she wants her hair, sitting in a mirror talking to her self etc like she’s battling I’m confused ? Is she having a major break down ?? It’s crazy in honesty it makes me feel sick and uneasy it’s so strange

Reactions: 2
How does she make money? This retreat she’s on costs nearly €2000. She lives in her van over here and can’t afford to get heating in it. That medicine she’s talking about is bad bleeping news. I work for merseycare I won’t say what secure hospital but a very clever very intelligent man who was a psychiatrist tried ayahuasca and dmt and jumped off a bridge about 4 months after. George Andretti is a prime example and Carl the mushroom man whatever his Instagram name is recycled soul or something

And also where’s Bruno?

Reactions: 3
How does she make money? This retreat she’s on costs nearly €2000. She lives in her van over here and can’t afford to get heating in it. That medicine she’s talking about is bad bleeping news. I work for merseycare I won’t say what secure hospital but a very clever very intelligent man who was a psychiatrist tried ayahuasca and dmt and jumped off a bridge about 4 months after. George Andretti is a prime example and Carl the mushroom man whatever his Instagram name is recycled soul or something

And also where’s Bruno?
Soooooo, in simple terms it’s like having a load of Hallucinagenics and sitting around a fire tripping g, but it’s on cos it’s medicine?

I know what it is. I know what it does.

Just wondering how she’s affords these retreats that’s all.

And also where’s Bruno?
Wondered about Bruno too!

I literally want a new couch, rugs and new outside cushions for the furniture but won’t be use the dogs will destroy new stuff so I’ll wait and have to book my uncle months in advance to look after my dogs and she’s moved into a van and fucked off on retreats in Barcelona. Poor Bruno after she went to all that trouble bringing him here from Thailand aswel

She’s having a breakdown isn’t she. She needs therapy not psychedelic tea and breathing weird till she nearly passes out.

Reactions: 5
Something is going on with her. I struggle with this “reborn” stuff. I’d like to think she’s in a good place and she’s genuinely found happiness but I work in mental health and I think she’s unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Something is going on with her. I struggle with this “reborn” stuff. I’d like to think she’s in a good place and she’s genuinely found happiness but I work in mental health and I think she’s unwell.
Same. I've just gone on her page and just think she's really not right.

100% isn’t something right about her - wonder where it’s all come from. IMO she looks ridiculous trying to be all natural with those Veneers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
100% isn’t something right about her - wonder where it’s all come from. IMO she looks ridiculous trying to be all natural with those Veneers 😂
I think she was always trying find the next thing that would give her meaning. First she tried fame with the Magaluf Weekender, then was an influencer, at one point she was at a Tony Robbins (vile charlatan) conference and now it's this, where she seems to be taking too much DMT and God knows whatever else. She was peddling the Covid 5G conspiracy early 2020, so irresponsible.

Reactions: 5