Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Having a cheeky hate watch. She’s been contacted and called for the scan because she’s had no antenatal care whatsoever. Greasy (looking ultra waxy today), said they’d also be getting a booking in appointment, which again confirms that they’ve had no antenatal care - no booking (baseline) bloods, no midwifery led care, etc. The main group of patients that present at hospital with no antenatal care are concealed pregnancies/teens (then homeless women). If they were seeing a private midwife/obstetrician, this information could have been relayed by the Inghams, thus negating the need to have an NHS anomaly scan or to be ‘booked in’. This will have been recorded by their healthcare providers and shared with relevant departments that she will come into contact with from now and postnatally.

Ps: The fact that she was aggrieved at paying £6 for a scan picture, and that the sonographer was too busy checking for abnormalities to coo over someone who has got to halfway through her pregnancy with no medical input, speaks volumes about the sort of person she is.

Reactions: 23

Yeetyboy

Right so ive never posted on here before but i felt like i needed to say something about todays vlog.

So at 11:55 Isla's leg comes out of the barrier and they start screaming loudly. And it isnt happy screams they both obviously are terrified i dont even know why any parent would publish a video online of their kids screaming in such terror but i mean this is creepy and lazy were talking about...

Jesus christ i cant get their screams out of my head...sorry if this post was all jumbled and a mess... ill go back to just reading...

Inkling95

I may be speaking out of turn here, but instead of mocking people/bickering in the thread, why not message them privately to address certain issue? Just an idea for the future.

As for the Creepy pic, if only he’d hit them so hard he castrated himself... *sigh*

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice how Sarah contradicts herself in tonights vlog. Talking about when she used to go trick or treating as a child she says her mum used to dress her in a bin bag and usher her out of the door saying don't come back until you've a sack full of sweets. She then goes on to say how her girls only go around the local area but when she was younger her mum would drive her around loads of houses. So which one is it Sarah? Were you ushered out or did your mum drive you?

Reactions: 22

It's me

Iconic Member
Ok guys can I draw your attention to bloody Alfie Deyes. The pointless blog idiot who took a stand against Chris Ingham.

Just from what I have read here...he's done a pod cast. One of them admits to sleeping with their teacher...I don't know the ins and outs. Like Muppets that are Zalfie and co they all decide it's not too bad...as age is ok. Absolutely bollocks it was a person in a position of responsibility and authority. This is what grooming entails

Well done Alfie you cock weasel all your taking a stand against Chris Ingham has now gone down the toilet in my opinion .

Clarabelle76

Sorry for the very very late remark (I’ve been catching up and have only just watched yesterday’s efforts) I’m sorry but how dare she sit there going on about how worried she is at the girls being at a nearby park and asking for comments on what age parents let their children out alone etc. This is the woman who’s husband has not denied sending inappropriate messages and looking to meet 16 year old fans! Is she having a f@“&£ing laugh??? Absolutely no age ever whilst your disgusting husband is on the loose. I read some of the comments here yesterday but just wasn’t prepared for how angry it’s made me feel.....apologies, rant over!

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
Had to turn off the minute she was turning her nose up at the NHS scan! Yeah chris people have to pay for scan pictures because the nhs is running out of money! If it’s so bad stick to your private scans and have a private birth! They have majorly peeved me off!

Reactions: 21

Chris-Ming-ham

Used to post here a bit more regularly. Find it hard to keep up these days with the personal arguments clogging up.

It's a real shame because, that aside, there can be some golden nuggets of entertainment here regarding the Inghams, interspersed with some quality observations and receipts - keep the incriminating screen shots/unflattering photos/funny memes and parodies coming !

Gentle reminders - whilst there is no obligation to be positive pineapples, and sometimes the rich mix of agriculture means we'll find our differences....don't forget there are handy 'ignore' and personal inbox facilities on this site. They are soooooper dooooper useful my tattle.lifefamarinos ?

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So yet again, on Halloween (I've not watched the vlog), 13 year old Issy isn't going out with friends or anything.

The girl doesn't have a normal teenage life. Why can't she just text her mates and go meet down the park or something, or go shopping like normal 13 year olds?

Sarah treats her like she's Esme and Isla's age. Surely it's affecting Issy's school social life...

Sarah, we know you read these forums. Let your daughter have some freedom. Let her be a teenager!

• Heart

Clarabelle76

There must be some people dressing up as Creepy tonight. If I get one at my door I’ll take a photo. Got to be the cheapest Halloween costume going, leave your hair unwashed for a week or so, colour in with sharpie at the ends, layer of sweat on your face from some nefarious activity, bobbly clothes from your brothers 1990’s emo wardrobe, beanie hat and contorted naughty drop that towel face. Far scarier than most things you’d find in a costume shop! ?

Reactions: 20

Clarabelle76

Have they eaten a vegetable? Or changed the sheets in two months? Did the slow cooker make it out alive after the lasagna? Is Sarah in the guarage ironing on the ifam merch everytime an order comes in?
No vegetables have been harmed in the making of any recent vlogs.

Another issue that came up for me when talking about her childhood halloween costume of a black bin bag. The way she said it another excuse to whine about how poor she was. Now I get she was poor but shop bought costumes are still quite a new thing. Everyone was going around in bin bags and improvised costumes when I was a kid. It’s not a bloody sob story Sarah.

Same with telling us about her heating she had to turn on an hour before they wanted a shower. Well by those standards I guess myself and everyone I knew growing up (and everyone who still lives in those houses) must be dirt poor!
Like I get they really struggled with money but don’t blame everything you didn’t like from your childhood on being poor!

Clarabelle76

Another issue that came up for me when talking about her childhood halloween costume of a black bin bag. The way she said it another excuse to whine about how poor she was. Now I get she was poor but shop bought costumes are still quite a new thing. Everyone was going around in bin bags and improvised costumes when I was a kid. It’s not a bloody sob story Sarah.

Same with telling us about her heating she had to turn on an hour before they wanted a shower. Well by those standards I guess myself and everyone I knew growing up (and everyone who still lives in those houses) must be dirt poor!
Like I get they really struggled with money but don’t blame everything you didn’t like from your childhood on being poor!
Completely agree, I thought that bin bag Halloween costumes and immersion heaters (I think that’s what they’re called) we’re just part and parcel of the 1980’s, I don’t think they were indicators of wealth or social class at all. She changes things to suit herself anyway, one day they were as poor as churchmice the next they had at least one foreign holiday a year, she just spouts what she thinks suits!

Some people really need a hobby...
Agreed! If some people on this thread had other interests, then maybe there'd be less dog piling on it. I have nothing to do with @TheRealSassyBelle and I've seen she's more than capable of standing up for herself but honestly the level of cr@p some of y'all put on her for many of her posts is on another level.

I'm not saying any of this to be confrontational or start an argument but it's getting a bit "Animal Farm" in here in that with apologies to George Orwell "All Tattlers are equal but some Tattlers are more equal than others" and the way it's going its getting harder and harder to ignore.

• Heart

youtubewatcher303

Hey guys, just skimmed through. I hope this doesn't open a whole new can of worms, but if I may make an observation: some of the users actively participating in the arguments are turning around and complaining about the arguing :rolleyes: you can't just have your say then try to smooth it over and tell everyone to be nice if you yourself were part of the problem. Is this a forum for primary schoolers or adults? Why bully? I don't care enough to take sides but I will say that when someone is talking about a health problem with a pet and you have suspicions that they're making it up, wouldn't it be better to keep that to yourself in case you're wrong? We all know how stressful pet health issues are. And again with name calling. Do we really want to be the kind of place that labels someone a "resident dimwit"? Do we really want to watch ourselves slowly morph into GG? We're better than this, we can have peace!

Thank you for reading this public service announcement, goodnight and God bless Tattle!