if you were given the opportunity to speak to an influencer what would you say

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so you're given an opportunity to sit and talk to an influencer face to face, have an adult conversation about their conduct.

what would you actually say to them?

Make your little videos if you want, BUT LEAVE THE KIDS OUT OF IT!!! You lazy ass narcissistic piece of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You think “influencers” are special? If they are exploiting their children’s private lives on YouTube, then heck yeah they need to hear those words.
oh god no,not at all. was thinking more of a Hi, listen I've got something I'd like to say.

i cant even look at the accounts with kids because I just detest what they're doing.

Reactions: 3
oh god no,not at all. was thinking more of a Hi, listen I've got something I'd like to say.

i cant even look at the accounts with kids because I just detest what they're doing.
Oh ok. Haha.
So a softer approach & one that comes to mind atm, is Shane Dawson. It pains me to see him so insecure & constantly beating himself up over his weight. Everyone loves Shane! Well, I’m sure there are gurugossiper nitpickers, but I don’t follow that thread. If/when they do adopt oneday (or I think they’re thinking Morgan will be their surrogate as he joked once) I can’t see them daily vlogging w/ the child, since they don’t even have to daily vlog now.

Reactions: 1
Hi. I’ve seen you decided to not go and get a real job and decided to buy tit and sell it online. You base your whole living on your appearance and your kids (because yay for exploitation) and you then whine when you don’t get likes on videos or enough engagement. Your content is tit and you’re relying on other people watching you to earn money.

Also also also

The accounts with millions of followers? Well, maybe not millions lol but thousands who moan when they show up on gomi, or they get negative comments:

These people aren’t trolls. Just because you’re whipping out your Gucci bag doesn’t mean people have to love you. It’s not bullying for people to say your content is boring. Listen. Learn. And go and get a real job that doesn’t involve your lame editing.

• Heart
I've thought about this a lot and I always end up angry and shouting at them and they would then get the validation that I'm a "troll". So I've decided that I would love to have an item, something they all want, so they're messaging me begging for it and I would politely say "sorry but I would rather give it away in a competition for your followers". And when they say no coz they wouldn't be getting one themselves, I can screenshot all their beggy messages and show how desperate and selfish they are and how they wouldn't want one of their followers to get one free. Not that I've thought it. Much. 🙈

Oh ok. Haha.
So a softer approach & one that comes to mind atm, is Shane Dawson. It pains me to see him so insecure & constantly beating himself up over his weight. Everyone loves Shane! Well, I’m sure there are gurugossiper nitpickers, but I don’t follow that thread. If/when they do adopt oneday (or I think they’re thinking Morgan will be their surrogate as he joked once) I can’t see them daily vlogging w/ the child, since they don’t even have to daily vlog now.
Ah I love Shane!
He definitely beats himself up but I think he is training with that woman? In the new trailer he was working out. Not that he needs to but its good he's got something to focus on x

Collect stamps or something, not cleaning products you nob.

That’s what I’d say to a good half of them anyway 😂