If you could live in another country, where would it be?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Australia for me.

Not for the rest of my life, but maybe or a year or two.

The weather is great, plenty of outdoor activities all year around, seems to be a bit more environmentally-friendly than some countries out there, not to mention the beautiful landscapes and beaches.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think I’d pick Sweden! I loved it there when I visited.
On the complete opposite end of the spectrum though I’d love to live in Miami for a while. Don’t think I could cope with the heat long term though 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ireland, preferably Co Kerry. My brother and SIL live there (that's where SIL is from) It's absolutely gorgeous, and the people are so friendly.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Australia or Ireland.

Funny to think that my ancestors moved here (to NZ) from Ireland in the 1800s, yet I'd be the one to flip that and return (if I did).

Don't anyone say New Zealand - it's led by a dictator who has openly said that the unvaccinated will lose freedoms :mad:. (I'm not pro- or anti-vax - I just don't think anyone has the right to judge, quite frankly).

Mind you, Australia and Canada are also having their share of political control issues ...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Norway. Never been but fascinated by it. I would obviously need to have the money though. 2nd place would be Canada.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Romania and then onto Moldova both beautiful places and i love the language hoping to go to Romania in 2022 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻😍😍

I already moved to the country I want to live in …Ireland. But if I couldn’t live here then it’d be New Zealand

Reactions: 1
Would never leave Europe. Too may beautiful places 💕

I'd have to throw a dart at a board for one of these and I'd be happy wherever it landed.
Santorini, Capri, Dubrovnik, Dalmation Island or Monaco.

Reactions: 6
I'd spend some time in America, if I was really rich and could afford health insurance and a nice house in a nice Area.

I'm sure I'd get homesick eventually and come back here. :LOL:

Norway, Sweden or Finland, probably. I love the weather and the countryside there. I'd like to live somewhere in the city that has easy access to the sea and the countryside so I can be a hermit witch when I'm sick of people - which is often.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Australia Melbourne and the USA NYC for a sabbatical year.

I already moved to my beloved old continent. If I had the option to move countries I'd say the UK - so much to see and do + easy access to everywhere in the world.

Canada - I have a couple of friends who have already emigrated and their photos are always stunning. I also thought Finland would be an amazing place to live, or Greenland. I also have a friend who likes on the isle of Mann, she’s an open water swimmer and takes stunning photos daily.

Funny seeing canada on here... Whilst some areas are nice not all are and sadly we have had a right wing movement in the last year or so. Every weekend there are big protests, people marching with Trump flags (I'm not kidding). Thankfully they are a small but loud minority. I live in the main city closest to Banff and it's been nice not having so many tourists. I am scared of bears though. They are getting more fearless due to less people around. Love our summers, autumn is beautiful and I do enjoy winter. Our winters can get well below - 40 though. The biggest different between here and the UK is that Alberta is a dry climate. So I always say I would pick a dry, sunny - 20 over a humid, cloudy 0 degree British day. Also, we don't get a lot of rain here... A few handfuls a year if that!

If I could live anywhere, city, not country it would be San Diego. So beautiful and a lot to do. And of course, the UK. Until I moved away I did not appreciate how incredible the historical buildings are and the lush greenery.

Reactions: 3
Without a doubt Australia, if someone gave me the opportunity I’d be gone! I’ve got a friend who moved to New Zealand a few years ago and she says it’s the best thing she’s ever done so I’d consider there as well maybe. I always used to think America but I don’t think I’d actually want to live there long term.