If you could change/pass any law, what would it be?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No single use plastic. Everything would be in dispensers that you take with you and fill up
agreed, also mandatory recycling like they have in some (or all?) scandinavian countries. Where I live there are 2 communal bins, one for "recyling" one for rubbish, but no one seems to pay ANY attention to them. I also don't get how (I live in London) in certain areas there are lots of different recycling bins, i.e. one for glass, one for plastic, one for paper... etc etc, why is it not standard?

Reactions: 4
agreed, also mandatory recycling like they have in some (or all?) scandinavian countries. Where I live there are 2 communal bins, one for "recyling" one for rubbish, but no one seems to pay ANY attention to them. I also don't get how (I live in London) in certain areas there are lots of different recycling bins, i.e. one for glass, one for plastic, one for paper... etc etc, why is it not standard?
Agreed! I really like the idea in Germany of the Pfand but ideally there should be no need for single use plastic.
Apparently 79% of recycling ends up in landfill but I’m not sure how true that is

Reactions: 1
Agreed! I really like the idea in Germany of the Pfand but ideally there should be no need for single use plastic.
Apparently 79% of recycling ends up in landfill but I’m not sure how true that is
yeah exactly, I understand there is need for single use plastic (needles etc) but no where near what we are using. Also totally agree with the german thing of getting money back from recyclying glass bottles etc. The UK seems to be so behind in this really

Reactions: 1
to have the choice on whether we would like the…. vacc
some places won’t employ you otherwise now

Reactions: 2