If you could bring back one discontinued food or drink item what would it be?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cadbury Dream bar and I also loved white maltesers.
I feel like I am really on a roll here. I also loved Rowntree's Bursting Bugs and there were also Bug's Life ice lollies that I loved as a kid.
Milkybar Choo.
Calippo shots remind me of being a kid too.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Turkey twizzlers and them little UFO yogurts (noone seems to remember them but me!) They were circle and they had a section in the middle that had a toy in

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You can buy Zzaps from most ice cream vans.. always worth an ask.
Chewits they still sell in the poundshop?
I would bring back a microwave meal from Iceland called 'Chips Behaving Badly'. Was awesome😋

Reactions: 3
Turkey twizzlers and them little UFO yogurts (noone seems to remember them but me!) They were circle and they had a section in the middle that had a toy in
Loved those ufo were they made by onken? With the little toy!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve just seen a facebook post with a list of this! Here are a few I remember.. I never actually tried the monster munch.. sound interesting! D4CA8090-7942-440E-A40B-A480355E5B03.jpeg E7528002-A469-41BD-9D09-AB87F8D3EC7F.jpeg DBF2F039-87B3-49FC-840A-8F0B6D4B1115.jpeg

Reactions: 3
You can buy Zzaps from most ice cream vans.. always worth an ask.
Chewits they still sell in the poundshop?
I would bring back a microwave meal from Iceland called 'Chips Behaving Badly'. Was awesome😋
Only thing you get from ice cream vans around my way is...slightly more controlled substances shall we say. 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chocolate Sugar Puffs, they had them in Home Bargains for a while and then they have disappeared!

Reactions: 1