Idressmyself -Yanin Taylor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed it looks like her and her Husband have broken up? They don't follow each other any more and it looks like her wedding rings have gone? She also commented under Tarmarz insta post about how to get a good partner.

I like her posts/youtube she always seems really down to earth and friendly.

They haven't been married long either and have a house together.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone else noticed it looks like her and her Husband have broken up? They don't follow each other any more and it looks like her wedding rings have gone? She also commented under Tarmarz insta post about how to get a good partner.

I like her posts/youtube she always seems really down to earth and friendly.

They haven't been married long either and have a house together.
yes I noticed this too. It looks like she’s deleted all her wedding photos too. Very sad! I wonder what happened

yes I noticed this too. It looks like she’s deleted all her wedding photos too. Very sad! I wonder what happened
I thought that! They always seems like a good team and they'd been renovating their house recently, i wonder what happened.

I saw! Would love to have the T about what went down. They always presented as being a really strong couple!

I went to school with both of them. I don’t know her husband as well as her but both are good people. Where we grew up as well - everyone knows everyone that knows everyone’s business.
---
I also can’t deny or confirm if I know why they split or not.

Reactions: 2
I went to school with both of them. I don’t know her husband as well as her but both are good people. Where we grew up as well - everyone knows everyone that knows everyone’s business.
---
I also can’t deny or confirm if I know why they split or not.
Sounds like you have some t!!

I plead the 5th 😂 I’m sure she will open up more in the coming months on like a Q&A. But she is very private and from what I know of him, so is he, so I can’t give too much away otherwise they might work out who I am

I think everyone (up to a certain point) would probably be blindsided in these type of situations, but I wouldn’t say it was sudden

She soft launched her new date (or bf?) a while back and now she's burning old photos, memories and her wedding dress. I am so happy for her! And honestly feeling quite inspired myself.

I'm so proud of her for being unapologetically herself.

Reactions: 7
Her recent youtube upload was heartbreaking. I don’t exactly know why she split with her husband but it looks like she has really been through it this last year

Hard launch of the boyfriend in her latest vlog. She looks really happy, goes to show you never know what’s going on behind closed doors. Kinda suggested her divorce will be finalised in the next month or so, well that’s what I interpreted with what she was saying

Reactions: 3