Ideas for 30th birthday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone.
I wondered if anyone could share ideas for what to do for my 30th next year? All ideas welcome. I’m interested in travel, food, cakes, cocktails, dancing, bowling, craft etc etc.

I’m 40 next March and me and the hubby have booked a cottage in the lakes for a long weekend. I am also planning a cocktail/shopping day with my friends. I suffer with anxiety so big nights out are a no no. However I am planning a afternoon in a cocktail bar within a shopping day - maybe weekend before I go away. You can book cocktail classes too. So you can make cocktails same time. Wine tasting days are also a good idea and something I’d love to do. I am also interested in a zoo keeper day with the monkeys 🐒. I’m just looking forward to getting into a hot tub with a true crime book and a glass of wine looking over the lakes. Quiet pub lunches and long walks. I will age quietly 😂

Reactions: 1
I’m 40 next March and me and the hubby have booked a cottage in the lakes for a long weekend. I am also planning a cocktail/shopping day with my friends. I suffer with anxiety so big nights out are a no no. However I am planning a afternoon in a cocktail bar within a shopping day - maybe weekend before I go away. You can book cocktail classes too. So you can make cocktails same time. Wine tasting days are also a good idea and something I’d love to do. I am also interested in a zoo keeper day with the monkeys 🐒. I’m just looking forward to getting into a hot tub with a true crime book and a glass of wine looking over the lakes. Quiet pub lunches and long walks. I will age quietly 😂
@Dannie that sounds truly lovely and well-thought out :) I hope you enjoy it! (y)
Spending a weekend at a cottage in the lakes sounds like heaven!

I'm 30 next year too! (And also looking for ideas 🙈)

Some ideas off the top of my head:
Weekend away
Drinks at the shard then onto the theatre to see a show
Jewelery making course day
Glamping
Psychic reading

I'm 30 next year too! (And also looking for ideas 🙈)

Some ideas off the top of my head:
Weekend away
Drinks at the shard then onto the theatre to see a show
Jewelery making course day
Glamping
Psychic reading
See I really like the idea of a weekend away or a spa day, but I am just worried that my friends will decline due to it being too expensive :(
Meanwhile I'm like 30 30 30!!

See I really like the idea of a weekend away or a spa day, but I am just worried that my friends will decline due to it being too expensive :(
Meanwhile I'm like 30 30 30!!
Everything comes down to money doesn't it 😫 Are any of your other friends turning 30, if so maybe you could turn it into one big celebration for you all?

New tattoo/piercing?

I turned 30 this year and had a picnic over the local park. Everyone brought their own food ect and it was a really lovely afternoon and hardly cost anything.

For my 30th me and 3 close friends booked a cottage with a hot tub in the new forest through air BnB, it worked out £30 each, we all took snacks, treats and alcohol, ordered a takeaway and just chilled in the hot tub, it was lovely! The next day we went for a wander around some of the villages, had breakfast and lunch out and went around a Christmas market before going home! I also had a night out with family and other friends in our home town.

For my 30th me and 3 close friends booked a cottage with a hot tub in the new forest through air BnB, it worked out £30 each, we all took snacks, treats and alcohol, ordered a takeaway and just chilled in the hot tub, it was lovely! The next day we went for a wander around some of the villages, had breakfast and lunch out and went around a Christmas market before going home! I also had a night out with family and other friends in our home town.
Love this idea! I’m considering Cornwall 😃