Iceland food

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Iceland. Some of their stuff is so cheap compared to other supermarkets. We tend to buy our fizzy drink from there. Especially at the moment as they've got an offer on where you get 3 crates of 24 cans for £21 which is good. We got Pepsi, Dr Pepper and Fanta Fruit Twist at the weekend. In our local cash and carry you pay anything upwards of £8/£9 for 24 can crates so this is a good deal!

Reactions: 3
I might go a bit crazy in the Iceland section of The Range at the weekend, What does everyone recommend from the frozen ranges? The Ed’s Easy Diner range looks good

Reactions: 1
Iceland is bloody fantastic!! Pizzas are great, fab fishy stuff to chuck in with pasta, I could go on and on. And really good VFM.

Reactions: 7
My kids LOVE the frozen fish strips. You can get different flavours, salt and pepper, chip shop curry etc.
I usually use them for fish tacos

I also love Iceland, but never get to go as my freezer is tiny and I can’t fit anything in. Their home delivery is one of the best I’ve found. They have some great novel items, I like these:

1642443964380.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Before you go sign up to their bonus card. You can do it online too I take a photo of the online card and it still works. For every £20 you top up you get £1 refunded back to your account. sometimes they offer £2 off too as part of a special promotion.

Today I just bought the Greggs cheese bakes.

their frozen parsnips are fab too - you know how parsnips are a faff to peel, cut out the woody bits and they all end up different sizes so some burn and some are undercooked? - the frozen ones are the dog's bollocks

Reactions: 2
I agree that Iceland have some really decent Pizzas (not the Gino ones though)

Also it's great for just a top up of stuff generally as it's so cheap

Iceland boneless chicken thighs KFC style are to die for. Think it's about £3 a bag.

Reactions: 2