IAmSarahJay #9 All this time been breathing on my own like a sucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine seems to go loose all the time but me and my partner are both overweight and it's only a double. Probably I'm the problem as I thrash in my sleep too. But I have an organised tool box with hex keys to hand.
You make a good point. I barely move which may help. How on earth do you cope with two people in a double? That’s less room than a baby gets in a cot!
Get nylon locking nuts. Very difficult to come loose .
I was going to suggest similar!

Reactions: 3
How would a frame fall out of a propped up box? Any flat pack are packed tightly. More like she was using the box as a clothes horse and the wood went mouldy

Reactions: 8
I just can’t picture what could possibly have been broken that is “too fiddly” to repair. She’s too lazy, more like.

She’d be better off putting the whole thing on Facebook Marketplace as a repair job. Someone will be arsed to mend it for a bargain bed, even if she’s not.

Reactions: 11
I would be so ashamed and embarrassed to be that lazy.

She doesn’t live in a filthy household!

I can’t believe she’s got “spare money” and her first thought is “How can it burn a hole in my pocket this time?” rather than “Oh, maybe I’ll start a small savings pot so I can finally replace my absolutely grim, stinking useless oven. Or maybe even get some driving lessons so that I can actually use the car I’m paying for to just go rusty on the road and then it won’t have to cost £50 in train fare to go swimming!”

What that says to me is that another grift is imminent. She still has some actual essential life expenses to meet and she’s chucking a hundred quid at her adult son who actually ought to by now be paying his own way for things like beds. That’s because she is 100% holding out for grants/charity/a rich boyfriend/Buy Me a Coffee to reconsider her account/bingo wins so that she doesn’t have to buy boring things from her own purse.

You can guarantee the reason she’ll prioritise a bed for Chair Bed Breaker is so that she gets to feel like a special good mummy for all of 5 minutes while he thanks her for this generous gift for no good reason. It’s not selfless, it’s again about what’s in it for her. If she really cared about him she would say hey, your bed in the hallway got chipped, I’ll get you some wood glue and a clamp and you can have a go at mending it; learn a skill, better yourself, don’t become the sort of person who takes 6 months to put a flat pack together.

At least she’s finally taking Duck & Cover swimming though. So long as she’s not bed bound with a period by Saturday that is.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It’s so weird she keeps talking about how good the pool is in Guildford. It’s a 5 hour round trip apart from the cost. I’m not convinced any pool is worth that amount of travel time.

But I’m sure her period will have started by Saturday so this is all moot

Reactions: 17
There’s no way the lazy bint is going to go on Saturday. This is all a performance for us, very telling she can afford £50 just to “stick it to the haters”. Much budget.
Much poor.

No 13 year old wants to hang out at the pool with their mum. My mum was a well known swimming instructor in our town and was often working at our local pool during summer, I'd always get as far away from her as I possibly could if she was there when my mate and I were.
My mum wasn't even an embarrassing gobshite like Sarah, I can't imagine how mortified Waldorf and Statler would be having to hang out with her.

Reactions: 20
It's so Sarahvayjay isn't it? Set up some difficult thing that is bound to fail. Instead of, I dunno, just taking the children to the park to play football then for a McDonald's (not ideal I know but baby steps). But she can now huff and puff and say well she tried and it didn't work so what's the point, may as well just nap and tweet and blame the Tories.

Reactions: 15
There could also be knock-on effects from the train strikes with a no overtime rule on Saturday.

Reactions: 8
From the logo, she's taking the kids into Faversham, rather than taking them all the way to Guildford, which at least puts one fewer barrier to success in her way.

I hope they actually make it rather than Sarah retiring to her fainting couch and expecting to be waited on hand and foot all weekend.

Edit: although I don't know why she doesn't go more locally, at least one of these appears to be under the control of the local authority so won't be very spendy.

Reactions: 9
Mad how she has an ex she repeatedly says she doesn’t want to find her yet she tweets her exact location and time she’ll be there.

Reactions: 20
Oh I didn’t know she’d confirmed she’d booked the lido. There’s an outdoor pool and rapids - sort of a cheap Centerparks.

It’s really nice there (and cheapish - it’s a charity) soi hope she actually gets her arse in gear and takes them.

Reactions: 9
12 noon is early so she'll either miss it/still in bed or will have been up all night

She won't go somewhere more local, might bump into those she owes money/pissed off

Reactions: 12