I love a mamas boy TLC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch this?

I love it and hate it all at the same time!

I have watched it since season one and I absolutely can’t stand Matt and Kelly, his mum basically wants to marry him and he is a toxic little tit!

Also not keen on Shakeeb and Emily, I find Laila hysterical to be honest! I get fake vibes from their relationship and Emily appears to be morphing into a brat doll!

Please tell me someone else has this guilty pleasure 🙏

Reactions: 1
I love it!!!! I have a love/hate relationship with Laila cos she’s so funny but I really cannot believe that is how they really are because I thought there was no dad in the picture and then one day he just appears???

Also Matt is the worst! Have you seen the newest one with some of the new couples? I can’t remember their names but one of the mums on that is perhaps the actual worst of all of them

I love it!!!! I have a love/hate relationship with Laila cos she’s so funny but I really cannot believe that is how they really are because I thought there was no dad in the picture and then one day he just appears???

Also Matt is the worst! Have you seen the newest one with some of the new couples? I can’t remember their names but one of the mums on that is perhaps the actual worst of all of them
The new one that wanted a paternity test? Can’t stand her! I’m not warming to any of the new ones to be fair!

Reactions: 1
The new one that wanted a paternity test? Can’t stand her! I’m not warming to any of the new ones to be fair!
Yes her! She’s awful and needs cutting out of their lives for good.

I get what you mean the newer ones aren’t as good as some of the classic mammas boys

Yes her! She’s awful and needs cutting out of their lives for good.

I get what you mean the newer ones aren’t as good as some of the classic mammas boys
Nope definitely not!

I liked how Kelly showed up at Matts new girlfriends job and ambushed her, he thought that was fine but got pissed when her mum was there for dinner! He didn’t see the irony at all

I literally found this show yesterday and planning on binging all seasons on discovery.