I kissed a Boy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching this?

I fancy Ollie 😍

How cute is Jake he’s lovely 🥰

Reactions: 2
I'm obsessed and I've only watched the first 20 minutes.

Love Island makes me cringe, this is making me smile.

Nice to see men of different builds for a change, rather than all just 6-pack jacked guys.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I think it's an interesting show - I like that there is an actual gay dating show and already there are some good points being raised by some of them, particularly with regards to the apps/gay scene. And there is a nice variety of guys on there, in terms of looks but also personality. So I think there is potential.

I find the production a bit over the top and cringeworthy (typical of the network), and Dannii Minogue's contributions do nothing for me, the "hey boys" stuff makes me seriously cringe.

I think Ollie is beautiful!! I hope he finds someone suitable for him. I am finding it a much more interesting version of Love island. Danni looks amazing but doesn't bring a whole lot to the show. I was sad the first person got eliminated :(. I thought he was cute.

Reactions: 4
I think Ollie is beautiful!! I hope he finds someone suitable for him. I am finding it a much more interesting version of Love island. Danni looks amazing but doesn't bring a whole lot to the show. I was sad the first person got eliminated :(. I thought he was cute.
All of these guys individually have more personality, depth and interest than an entire case of Love Island. Their wardrobes individually have more personality than the entire cast of Love Island even.

Ollie is gorgeous and I don't even hate the moustache on him, and I'm generally not a moustache fan. 😆

Dannii has about as much purpose as the LI presenter - that is to say not much. But I love her, she is an icon and she's gone all Dennis Waterman and sung the theme tune.

And I quite fancy the housekeeper as well as Mikey and Ollie. And a couple of the new guys look like stunners.

Reactions: 6
So true about the personalities! The two larger guys who look like each other I thought 'oh wow that won't work', they're the most in love!

Reactions: 3
Disappointed at Bobski's elimination. I know Mikey has to choose who he wants to kiss but from a show perspective, Josh doesn't appear to have much personality and also has a tit ton of personal baggage to work through before being suitable for this type of show. Thought Bobski was more endearing and willing to put in the effort.

Finally caught up on the show and absolutely loving it! I’m a straight girl but loving Ollie and Mikey ❤

I am loving this show, not a LI fan but this is fun,as a straight woman I am fascinated by the beauty,the dram,the antics -Everything , I just love it!

Reactions: 9
loving this show so much! my personal faves are Gareth and Subomi and Jake and Kalium! hoping Dan picks Mikey :)

Reactions: 1
So Dan went for Ollie and it was the end of the road for Mikey. I did warm to him TBF, and he's done a nice Insta Q&A about the show - turns out Dannii really did have some Prosecco with him and Joseph after they went out.

Ross is sh*t-stirring at Ben's relationship again. He is definitely trouble, and probably bitter that he was rejected by Ben. Though Ben & Vitor are badly, badly matched. Totally different needs and energies.

New boy Matty is George Shelley's ex.

So Dan went for Ollie and it was the end of the road for Mikey. I did warm to him TBF, and he's done a nice Insta Q&A about the show - turns out Dannii really did have some Prosecco with him and Joseph after they went out.

Ross is sh*t-stirring at Ben's relationship again. He is definitely trouble, and probably bitter that he was rejected by Ben. Though Ben & Vitor are badly, badly matched. Totally different needs and energies.

New boy Matty is George Shelley's ex.
Yes, Ross is a nasty, little witch. Spiteful towards Ben, who five minutes ago, he was gagging for.

cbb-kim (1).gif

But yes, Ben and Vitor are appallingly matched.

Honestly, I think Vitor is a little witch as well. He's so full on and overwhelming to someone he's just met basically, and Ben being overwhelmed by him is not surprising. And as much as Ben wasn't giving Vitor what he needed, Vitor wasn't giving Ben what he needed in either. And because what they both want/need is so different it was only ever going to end in them not working out very quickly.

Last edited:
Dan and Ollie basically spending their time giving each other lob ons and lots of affection, groping and snogging is lovely.

Jake W is adorable. 😇

Love Island wishes it was this good.

Love this programme, really enjoying it. I like Gareth, and Ollie and Dan are my favourite couple