Hunters and Heels #4 the ultimate ad bore, keeps it a secret she was married before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the shiny new thread @houseofhoop 🎉🎉🎉🎉 Ah Lauren, another day another thread. #swipy #ad “I’ll mark this even though it’s not an ad...” <<<< Yes Lauren it is an AD.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
COL!!! IT’S SNOWING!! GRAB THE RING LIGHT AND GET THE FAUNTLEROY KIDS RED COATS AND MATCHING SCARVES NOWWWWW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
COL!!! IT’S SNOWING!! GRAB THE RING LIGHT AND GET THE FAUNTLEROY KIDS RED COATS AND MATCHING SCARVES NOWWWWW
Do you think she has an ‘insta’ box by the door ready to go... like a maternity bag to grab and go when things start ... so she’s never caught off guard, it’s got to be cleaned and ready to go, no ‘oh for fucks sake the matching coats are in the wash’ moments for our Laur! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Woo-hoo haha! And shamelesssssssly marking my spot to follow!
Once, long ago, my thread title got used (another influencer) and I got so excited, I rushed to tell my husband. He didn’t give a tit.
sigh. The pinnacle of my life and no one gave a tit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think she has an ‘insta’ box by the door ready to go... like a maternity bag to grab and go when things start ... so she’s never caught off guard, it’s got to be cleaned and ready to go, no ‘oh for fucks sake the matching coats are in the wash’ moments for our Laur! 😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣 there’s got to be a prop box for every season... her swishy dresses at the ready for flaunting through a bastard lavender field.. we had a bit of snow today.. chucked on my 3 year olds dinosaur hat and matching snowsuit and his alligator wellies... get a grip laur

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣 there’s got to be a prop box for every season... her swishy dresses at the ready for flaunting through a bastard lavender field.. we had a bit of snow today.. chucked on my 3 year olds dinosaur hat and matching snowsuit and his alligator wellies... get a grip laur
Oh my god that bleeping lavender field photo. Been shown quite a few times I noted.

• Sick
We had snow too - mine was wearing dinosaur coat, blue waterproofs and fox wellies!! 🤣

And as if by magic, one of the lavender photos has been deleted... hi laur!!!
HOW on earth do you notice these things?! I'm in awe of your observational skills!!!

Oh my god that bleeping lavender field photo. Been shown quite a few times I noted.
Yep, recycling the same tit year after year with zero effort!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We had snow too - mine was wearing dinosaur coat, blue waterproofs and fox wellies!! 🤣

HOW on earth do you notice these things?! I'm in awe of your observational skills!!!

Yep, recycling the same tit year after year with zero effort!!
Cos I am used to watching other insta scammers 😂 literally I saw it today and it was fairly recent and said ‘don’t ever doubt yourself’ or some such similar tit, now it’s not there and instead we have this old one...

There is also quite a few of her and her dog looking at each other in the most of some lavender

And she bloody loves that corner with the red post box as it appears in quite a few of her staged photos
Here is the doggy post

Yeah but was it Lauren, was it always him? Cos I thought it was someone else before.... just saying

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I live not far from them and I can 100% tell you it is not as ‘picture perfect’ as Lauren makes out... a lot of editing must happen for it to be good enough for her! The places that she visits to go for a ‘nice country walk’ charge you about £5 parking for a 2 mile walk. The ‘locals’ don’t bother! Which just shows she only goes for the ‘gram’

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I live not far from them and I can 100% tell you it is not as ‘picture perfect’ as Lauren makes out... a lot of editing must happen for it to be good enough for her! The places that she visits to go for a ‘nice country walk’ charge you about £5 parking for a 2 mile walk. The ‘locals’ don’t bother! Which just shows she only goes for the ‘gram’
Come on spill the tea ☕!!

Reactions: 4
This is something that I often think about in relation to our Ad bleep Lauren. It is there for everyone to see where she lives and she plasters those poor boys all over social media - selling them in their pyjamas, in the bath etc. Telling all and sundry their names and all about them. My boy, like theirs, is a gorgeous looking boy and I am so wary of even posting pics of him on social media because, statistically, it is very sadly and unfortunately the case, that there might be a paedophile amongst my followers. She places these boys at such terrible risk (as does Just a Little Build with her gorgeous girl etc.). If we all know where these boys make their home and play in the garden then so could someone who wants to bring them harm. Someone who wants to bring them harm could also really get off on some of the photos she posts for the world to see. Why does she want to do it to them?! It baffles me.

I should say that I know everyone's approach to social media is different but, for me, the difference is that most people don't sell our kids in return for cold cash...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is something that I often think about in relation to our Ad bleep Lauren. It is there for everyone to see where she lives and she plasters those poor boys all over social media - selling them in their pyjamas, in the bath etc. Telling all and sundry their names and all about them. My boy, like theirs, is a gorgeous looking boy and I am so wary of even posting pics of him on social media because, statistically, it is very sadly and unfortunately the case, that there might be a paedophile amongst my followers. She places these boys at such terrible risk (as does Just a Little Build with her gorgeous girl etc.). If we all know where these boys make their home and play in the garden then so could someone who wants to bring them harm. Someone who wants to bring them harm could also really get off on some of the photos she posts for the world to see. Why does she want to do it to them?! It baffles me.

I should say that I know everyone's approach to social media is different but, for me, the difference is that most people don't sell our kids in return for cold cash...
Exactly! I’m not here to give out details or ‘sling any mud’ but to tag the places that she visits with the kids doesn’t seem such a clever idea.

oooof brutal 😬😂
I know, I felt a bit mean writing it, but then she goes on and on about how amazing Colin is and has never mentioned a previous marriage. Bit like our title! How did she know it was always him? She doesn’t half write some utter tripe! 😂😂

oooof brutal 😬😂
I know, I felt a bit mean writing it, but then she goes on and on about how amazing Colin is and has never mentioned a previous marriage. Bit like our title! How did she know it was always him? She doesn’t half write some utter tripe! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

This! Hiding her affair and previous marriage is what gets me. It shows how dishonest everything else is. She is jyst here for the sales. There are other very successful Instagrammers who have been honest about how they met their partners. I am fairly certain I have seen someone admit they or their partner were with someone else and just said 'oops' and no-one cared. It is how fake she is about this and everything that pisses me off!!

This! Hiding her affair and previous marriage is what gets me. It shows how dishonest everything else is. She is jyst here for the sales. There are other very successful Instagrammers who have been honest about how they met their partners. I am fairly certain I have seen someone admit they or their partner were with someone else and just said 'oops' and no-one cared. It is how fake she is about this and everything that pisses me off!!
I think she sees her first marriage as a failure. But so what?! No one I know gives a tit if someone has been married before or not, it’s real life, that’s what happens.
I suppose it doesn’t fit in with her Enid Blyton style image 🤢🤢🤮

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.