Hungermama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she is clearly a 🌰💼?!?!?! 😂🤷😂

I mean look at the menu she wrote for her daughter's mystery dinner party with her friends 😂🤦😂 The idea can be original but the way she wrote the menu was just so over the top/try too hard like she always comes across...Same thing for her apple butter... No wonder really she can't keep any friend for very long. She clearly seems to be the kind of person that would zap all your energy out of you after only a few minutes of being around, she is so tiering. She always seems to have a BFF and then nothing...No more mention of her so called BFFs Not So Smug Now or the German one or of her vegan nanny...This girl is just too much 😂🤡😂
The menu was another classic frantic Bethie, within the space of an hour it went from here’s the menu, have fun guess what everything is > lack of engagement (because most of the clues were… not good) > I think it was too hard to guess, let me just tell you how clever it was!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am actually concerned where the money from the recent fundraiser went.
There is no trace of it online if you Google it.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She's being really daft here...I'm sure there isn't anything untoward but it looks truly awful. Raises money that isn't needed in the end, then all of a sudden she's taking the very expensive step of moving to America. She's opening herself up to investigation really.

Reactions: 7
She raises a lot of money for her so called fake friend Claire, then Claire disappears and so does the cash Hungermama has raised...then she announced she is moving back to the States?!?! With what money I wonder not ?!?!?

Sorry but I call BS on her daughter reading Harry Potter at 3 yrs old
Ha ha! My son is an incredible reader, like amazing. He's just started school and they can't believe him. It's just something he seems to have been able to do without trying and I know I'm very lucky there. He's 5 and he can read a chapter story but not a long one as it's tiring and still takes a lot of concentration. He could read a lot of the words in Harry Potter but there is no chance in hell a 3 year old could actually read it. How would she have the life experience to comprehend any of it. I hate these influencers lying about what their kids can do. Of course, there's enough truth to make themselves feel like they aren't lying, she probably sat there and listened to it being read, but they make everyone else feel like tit.

Reactions: 6
There’s something weirdly toxic about her, it always just seems to land a bit wrong.

The post about her daughters birthday derailing (or ‘merailing’) into a (slightly far fetched) chance for her to soak up praise about her parenting.

The mental health post seemingly discouraging people from reaching out that just seemed really ill advised, a bit barbed and once again elevating her as somehow doing better than the average.

Worst of all the very sudden switch from crowing about long term support of a homeless woman to hyper focusing on a move to the US instead. From preaching about knowing what she’s doing and that it will be a long road to seemingly forgetting Claire entirely (within what…days?) as she has her new shiny goal now.

It’s all a bit grim to me. A privileged big little girl lost with a sense of superiority bouncing from project to project. I suspect there’s some really deep unhappiness at the heart of it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Some kids can read early with a lot of parental input. Comprehension would be another thing.

Exactly- a 3 year old could ‘read’ words but to understand it…. The picture was just so weird- to make it look like her child was engrossed in the book. I mean… really???

• Haha
So, she is taking the cat then! Seems like the move is definitely happening, wonder how the kids are feeling about it all! Someone has commented about their dad and she's replied that she only tells 'her story' on insta. Hmmmmmm.

I am so intrigued….the father must be going too. He’s super hands on and wouldn’t let them live elsewhere, surely?

Reactions: 4
Yep and that it had already been in the works before she announced that she woudl be fighting for it.

What about Claire's money though?

There’s something so so disingenuous about her. I truly don’t believe much of what she says about a single thing.

Yep and that it had already been in the works before she announced that she woudl be fighting for it.

What about Claire's money though?
The way she has utterly discarded the entire Claire narrative reflects horribly on her. 😐

Reactions: 6
So no updates at all from her so called friend Claire or the money raised for Claire?!...But now "a friend" is generously paying for her cat to be shipped to the USA?! What a lot of BS!!!! She just stole that money to pay for her cat to be shipped to the USA I am sure of it! Also I am convinced that the dad is getting a transfer back to the USA with his company and therefore she is going too...but the move isn't from her own initiative she can't do anything by herself this one! She is ready getting friends to pay for her cat being shipped, getting her a free car in the USA as well as a job and tagging along on friends' projects...She really can't do anything by herself this one, except maybe overpriced apple butter, and even that she has to ask for free apples...What a poor exemple she is to her kids...Everything always has to be handed to her. What a 🤡🤡🤡 she is!!!
Screenshot_2023-01-07-10-24-12-46.png

And here is Berthie in her latest post telling everyone how she is asking again her elderly and retired parents for money to buy food for her and the kids?!?!?! How about you get a real job like everyone else you lazy slob?!?!? 🤦🤡🤦
Screenshot_2023-01-07-10-38-03-03.png

Last edited:
She's lucky to have parental support and friends who will stand by her.

12 years is a long time though. The "plan" was always 5 as she's said.

I know Bethie and her ex and she very much is not of the real world. She is also someone who will expect others to do things they might not want to do to fit her needs, and will therefore ask quite outrageous things of them without realising. She really hasn’t had to live as an independent adult.

I know nothing about recent developments (haven’t spoken to either of them for years) and although it is possible that her ex has got a transfer, it’s also entirely possible that she’s just ploughing ahead with all this and assuming he’ll fall into line. I guess we’ll find out. But he is definitely not going to be OK with the kids living on a different continent if that is her plan.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is also someone who will expect others to do things they might not want to do to fit her needs, and will therefore ask quite outrageous things of them without realising. She really hasn’t had to live as an independent adult.
That’s what happened with Tatyana, isn’t it? HM used to tell all kinds of bullshit and Tatyana would go on internet sites to defend her (including here and Mumsnet). I can’t stand people like HM. It’s manipulative behaviour and she’s sounds like she’s been infantilised and enabled by everyone around her. Just get a bleeping job like most proper grown ups have to instead of pissing about with side hustles like apple butter and badge making workshops. She’s the US equivalent of those Facebook huns who make glitter wine glasses and lollipop trees.

• Heart
Reactions: 11