Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I don’t understand the idea that annelise suddenly became a saint who everyone loved? That’s what her funeral portrayed to me, and it just didn’t seem to fit

And having Christopher come back as the professor was just unnecessary IMO.

Reactions: 3

Hinchhater1442

Chatty Member
I do love this show, I don’t like how the style of each series is so repetitive but I guess that’s their thing! Sad it’s ending but I guess there’s no where else for it to go now

Reactions: 2

cosmo girl

VIP Member
I've never watched Scandal with Kerry Washington. I remember Olivia Pope appeared in How to get away with Murder. I've started watching Scandal which is really good. Just noticed that Analise Keeting also appears in scandal in season 7 which I haven't watched yet 🙌 I think I must be the only person who hasn't watched Scandal. Now How To Get Away With Murder has finished Scandal has been the perfect replacement. There are quite a few similarities between the shows. There should be a new TV series with Pope and Keeting 🙌

• Heart

Lumpfish

VIP Member
Oh my god!!! Has anyone been watching the latest/final series?!
FRANK IS THE INCEST CHILD OF SAM AND HANNAH KEATING!!!! What the fuck.

Diva18

Serious question: Do you prefer Frank with short or long hair? Beard or no beard? 😂 I am now on season 3. I feel very stressed watching it. But loving all the twists and turns.

Reactions: 1

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I wasn’t Bonnie’s biggest fan. I always thought there wasn’t something quite right with her character, like she was going to turn on everyone and run into the distance.

I was also so confused in the flashbacks in the final season. I won’t say to much, but the person walking through the crowd at the funeral 🤯🤯 Even my husband was like “Hold on a minute....🤨

I will forever be upset about Frank and nothing will change that 😂
That whole bit with *no spoiler* the person walking through the crowd, and the bit at the end with them was just stupid. No need 🤣

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Finished season 6. I feel totally exhausted from watching :ROFLMAO: I liked part of of the ending. I didn't agree with other parts. Seemed really pointless.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Hmmm, I didn’t love season 6. I know the whole show has always been such a tangled web that it’s one you have to really keep track of, but I thought the last season was just ridiculous for it, I could hardly keep up (maybe says more about me?!) And I didn’t think the ending was much good at all tbh.
I concur 100%

estoniangirl

I really enjoyed it,but after season 3 have not watched it,but still reading what has happendTwo many deaths and twist and turns,but it probably end with even greater twist.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I do love this show, I don’t like how the style of each series is so repetitive but I guess that’s their thing! Sad it’s ending but I guess there’s no where else for it to go now
Yeah I think it’s run it’s course now, especially with half the characters dead or in hiding lol! I think it would have been better if it didn’t get bogged up in the dark pasts of each of the characters.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
I really enjoyed it,but after season 3 have not watched it,but still reading what has happendTwo many deaths and twist and turns,but it probably end with even greater twist.
Yeah I hope they end with a BANG. I agree far too many twists and flashbacks and characters to be able to follow it properly