How often do you read tattle, favourite time of day to tattle, where do you tattle etc

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I spend far too much time on this website πŸ˜‚ I think I check tattle about 10 times a day. I love a morning catch up with the first coffee of the day 😌

Curious about other people's habits!

Reactions: 3
Mainly first thing, lunchtime and in the evening, so pretty often. I love it!

Reactions: 1
I have a habit of checking in the morning once I’ve done the school run and am sitting down with a cuppa. It just depends really, but I spend much less time on Tattle than I used to.

When I'm at work I have it on my pc in the background all day and probably check it farrrrrrrr too much πŸ˜‚

At the weekend/when I'm off work I tend to check it once in the morning, maybe once or twice through the day and then I like to sit down in the evening and have a read through.

It depends on what I'm doing. But mostly mornings, lunchtime and evenings.

Sometimes I'll take a break for a few days or even a week, as I find some threads can get a bit intense. πŸ˜‚

• Heart
With a coffee (before my kids get up) then with my lunch (now!), then in the evening if I get chance.

In bed with partner asleep next to me. That is me time and I love it. Always on tattle every night between 11 and 12 - helps my mind switch off.

I joined tattle so that I could interact with posts . I lurked before that . I used to spend most of the night readable the different forums.

I have a look when I get up if I have time and again in the evening, and sometimes at lunchtime. More if there has been some interesting posts.