How much have you spent today? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday:

+£40 for my sister to cover her taxi fare.

I didn't order the flowers yesterday. Fear of being "too much" runs deep lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Food shop around £7.
I did buy the flowers from Bloom& Wild 😅 : They have a 20% stop waste sale right now. I had £14 something credit. So they came out to £15 down from £38.

I would have gone with Freddies but I'm not sure if the gifted flowers follow the same schedule for normal flowers. He already had the current bunch going out for deliveries back in November.

1672145920277.png

• Heart
I haven't spent any money since last Friday, however I'm gearing up to buy some new
cables and adapters for my computer system.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We are doing September! Husband’s birthday is July, but we wanted to avoid school holidays!
So excited!
Oh I didn’t even think of the school holidays🤦🏻‍♀️ we’re going on 15th July as our anniversary is the 16th! We’re excited too it looks amazing

• Heart
Oh I didn’t even think of the school holidays🤦🏻‍♀️ we’re going on 15th July as our anniversary is the 16th! We’re excited too it looks amazing
Think you'll be fine. English schools tend to break up from the 20th onwards .

• Heart
That’s usually just before most state schools so you should be okay! My husband’s birthday is late July, so we would be right in the school holidays and getting down to Southampton might have been an issue for us!
Hope you enjoy it!😄

• Heart
Yeah I think we will just miss the school holidays🤞🏻 really looking forward to it, we’ve only done a 2 night cruise in 2021, it was a Disney staycation cruise so we didn’t go anywhere just sailed on the sea for a few days 😆 but we really enjoyed being on the ship

• Heart
Reactions: 2
£46 on some T-shirts for my husband in the sale
£20 PlayStation voucher for son (he will be paying me back at some point he promises 😂)

• Heart
£17.84 - disposable vapes, cat food, cat litter and fizzy juice

£21.50 - Depop

£20.62 - McDonald’s for the fam

• Heart
£50.35 - walking shoes for my mum and brother from Regatta.
£13.58 - Pizza Hut.

• Heart
€139 dinner for me and husband
€10 to looky looky man for some bracelets 🙄🙄
€3.35 glass of wine back at hotel , husband full so that will be my lot for the night 😡

really need to stop spending so much, Tenerife is meant to be cheap and I feel like I’m digging out the most expensive spots for dinner each night 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.