How much disposable income do you have each month?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About £1100. £500 usually goes into savings and then whatevers left at the end of the month. Sometimes that can be another £200 or sometimes just £10 depending on what I've been up to.
I pretty much buy/do what i want. Joy of being a DINK 🤣

Reactions: 2
Around £350. Single mum who works full time, I get it's not much but for us that makes me feel rich. When I was married (pre having my child) we had well over 1k. It was a reality check for sure but 4 years later I'm just used to it, I have a part mortgage and financed car, so I suppose I don't do too badly.

Reactions: 6
About £500 after bills, nursery fees and food shopping. Most of which goes into savings for Christmas, birthdays ect.

Finding im spending much much more on food than ever before, usually anywhere between 120 and 170 a week. Gone are the days when I used to spend 50-70 a week 🤣

I spend about £100 a week for two adults and a teenager (17, girl) I often wonder how that compares… I shop in Sainsbury’s M&S and occasionally Waitrose.

Reactions: 1
We've been stressing about this recently as everything seems to have got so much more expensive😒 even our dogs food has gone up from £38 to £58 in the last few months. We used to have about £750 a month disposable between us but now it's around £400

I started a new job in January so found I was better off each month but the cost of everything is going up. After bills in a joint household we have about 3k but 2k goes into savings for holidays and plans throughout the year. We have family lives abroad and flights alone can be costly so its really important we do that. We have about £800-£1000 disposable - we have no kids so it goes on our weekends, and other everyday stuff we find we need last minute or randomly - I somehow find myself going to the shop every other day for something, and the cost of everything has just jumped massively.