How much did your Invisalign cost

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine was £2995 on a deal instead of £3500 - my first set of retainers and whitening are included - Im
On my 3rd set on retainers as I’ve (and my dentist) have not quite been satisfied (you can do up to 3 sets of 20 trays)
If you commit and wear them all the time it works, I’ve never once regretted it.

I know it will vary from person to person but I’m trying to get a rough idea how much it is

thanks
I got mine May 2019 and for both top and bottom set was 2600.I actually wouldn't recommend it now as it took so long,my teeth still move and the dentist had to shave down some of my teeth to make room for movement and food gets stuck all the time 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Defiantly be aware that it might take longer than you think. Also forgot to add I’m having a perminant wire behind my bottom teeth to stop them moving back - I don’t feel like that was ever mentioned in the beginning.

Reactions: 1
Mine came to £2750 including minor composite bonding and also whitening. As Invisalign didn’t straighten one tooth I was also given white fixed braces free of charge to make sure my teeth were completely straight.

Mine was about £2000. They wait until the end of your treatment to tell you you need to wear a retainer for the rest of your life! (At night). Just makes me laugh that I’ll be 60 popping my retainer in.

Defiantly be aware that it might take longer than you think. Also forgot to add I’m having a perminant wire behind my bottom teeth to stop them moving back - I don’t feel like that was ever mentioned in the beginning.
How much were you for the wire?

Mine was about £3700 including whitening and the final retainers. Honestly so worth it for me, I love my straight teeth. I went for removable retainers over the fixed bar.

They also had to shave some space between my teeth, my biggest problem was crowding. It wasn't bad and by the time the whole Invisalign course was over the gaps closed again. I also do feel like more food gets stuck in my teeth, but I think that's because there was so much crowding before there was nowhere for the food to go :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
I've been quoted £3,500 for it, including the whitening & retainer but will also be having a fixed wire retainer as well which I know will be extra.

I haven't started yet but can't wait to see the results & feel more confident smiling.