How I Met Your Father

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t expect it to be thiiis bad. What bad acting! And it’s really not funny.

Reactions: 1
Oh my god, I’ve just started watching this now, and I HATE Ellen and Charlie. I hoped Charlie would only be in one episode, but no.

Reactions: 2
Started watching out of boredom, no other rom sitcoms to watch. Never interested in HIMYM.

I must be a prude, too much sex talk (is this SATC for 20somethings? ) As for the sex toy story and seeing bloke walking around wearing it was 😳🤢.
Only made 2022 but seems several years outdated

I’m in the minority here but I really like it! Season 1 struggled in places but season 2 has some solid episodes and there are some hilarious moments. I really hope there’s going to be a third season.

Started watching out of boredom, no other rom sitcoms to watch. Never interested in HIMYM.

I must be a prude, too much sex talk (is this SATC for 20somethings? ) As for the sex toy story and seeing bloke walking around wearing it was 😳🤢.
Only made 2022 but seems several years outdated
You won't understand this show if you haven't watched HIMYM. There are lot of inside jokes from the previous show but unfortunately, yes, this show is a very sad sequel to that show.

I’m in the minority here but I really like it! Season 1 struggled in places but season 2 has some solid episodes and there are some hilarious moments. I really hope there’s going to be a third season.
You won't understand this show if you haven't watched HIMYM. There are lot of inside jokes from the previous show but unfortunately, yes, this show is a very sad sequel to that show.
I stuck it out, and enjoyed it enough to watch season 2 and will watch series 3!

Liked the cameos from the original series
Think first couple of episodes were try-hard.
( Less sex more jokes my cup of tea! ((im not mary Whitehouse))