Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

coconochanel

VIP Member
I normally put on my PJ's, make myself a cuppa, grab some chocolate (theres always chocolate in my house) get cosy and log on here :giggle: and yeah a bath is nice but I prefer baths in Winter rather then in summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Run a bath with nice bath salts, scented candle, music and a good book then comfy pjs and clean bedsheets is the best way for me to wind down. Chocolate and wine also helps!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Shestheman22

Put my pyjamas on
Sometimes have a bath
Skincare
Lie down
Quilt on the sofa
Either watch a chick flick - 10 things I hate about you is my favourite to cheer me up - or I like to flick through the music channels reminiscing on my youth!
Eat loads of chocolate
Cry - always feel better after a good cry
I’m not really a drinker but sometimes I’ll have a glass of rosè because it makes me tired 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5

idk2

VIP Member
Depends on my mood! If its one of those drive-home-in-silence days then I just need my pjs, my bed and some white noise to sleep it all away. Luckily I've only had that day once over the last 12 months.

Other times, a good book I can get lost in always does the trick. Also cuddled up in bed. Anything that takes my mind away from whatever is stressful really. Feel good tv shows like Brooklyn 99, Fresh Prince, Modern Family that I can watch mindlessly without too much effort, with some comfort food.

I also have a 'fuck you' playlist on Spotify that I love to drive home to on a bad day. As I drive home on the motorway, I can blast music and sing at the top of my lungs without causing a nuisance while also driving 70mph. Honestly the best feeling ever.

The last one is my personal favourite lol

Reactions: 5

FridaK

VIP Member
If I’m stressed ASMR. I love it. Just 1/2 hour and it really chills me. If I have excess energy to burn off, my Husband steps up 😂 (as is his job.)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Randy77

Chatty Member
Catch up on some Netflix. If I was a running person I would go running to burn of the frustration, but I'm not so sofa, a drink and some chocolate.

Anything you like

VIP Member
Nice hot shower scrub up hair wash etc, moisturise and fresh pjs, chocolate and tv or online shopping, makes me so relaxed. Even better with fresh bedding too

• Heart

Holly Golightly

Some days are just total arse aren't they? Do you have any methods you indulge in so you don't go to bed all wound-up? Like a favourite film before bed, bubble baths, stuff like that?

Reactions: 3

SunshineDreamer

Chatty Member
The best way I’ve found to unwind is to go down for an uninterrupted swim and the. A long hot shower. Can’t beat it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Lauren1994

Exercise (running or walking is best)
Sex
Hot baths
Candles
Takeaway
Do things you need to do! Once you’ve done it all you feel better and can relax
Reading/writing/drawing
Baking
Peace and quiet