How do you unwind after a bad day?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some days are just total arse aren't they? Do you have any methods you indulge in so you don't go to bed all wound-up? Like a favourite film before bed, bubble baths, stuff like that?

Reactions: 3
I normally put on my PJ's, make myself a cuppa, grab some chocolate (theres always chocolate in my house) get cosy and log on here :giggle: and yeah a bath is nice but I prefer baths in Winter rather then in summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Run a bath with nice bath salts, scented candle, music and a good book then comfy pjs and clean bedsheets is the best way for me to wind down. Chocolate and wine also helps!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The best way I’ve found to unwind is to go down for an uninterrupted swim and the. A long hot shower. Can’t beat it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Cry.

Joking.

Maybe.

🌝

Gym (before lockdown so obviously not recently).

Bubble bath with skin care and favourite episodes of a series or a really easy film 💕 light a candle and chill with my fluffy cat.

I only seem to want chocolate when I'm hormonal so I might just order a Chinese or dive head first in to a sharing bag of crisps.

Reactions: 2
Catch up on some Netflix. If I was a running person I would go running to burn of the frustration, but I'm not so sofa, a drink and some chocolate.

Reactions: 4
If I’m stressed ASMR. I love it. Just 1/2 hour and it really chills me. If I have excess energy to burn off, my Husband steps up 😂 (as is his job.)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Put my pyjamas on
Sometimes have a bath
Skincare
Lie down
Quilt on the sofa
Either watch a chick flick - 10 things I hate about you is my favourite to cheer me up - or I like to flick through the music channels reminiscing on my youth!
Eat loads of chocolate
Cry - always feel better after a good cry
I’m not really a drinker but sometimes I’ll have a glass of rosè because it makes me tired 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When I was single I used to put my headphones in and blast my ears out with music to cheer me up.

Now I just sit on my arse and binge eat.