How do you unwind after a bad day?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depends on my mood! If its one of those drive-home-in-silence days then I just need my pjs, my bed and some white noise to sleep it all away. Luckily I've only had that day once over the last 12 months.

Other times, a good book I can get lost in always does the trick. Also cuddled up in bed. Anything that takes my mind away from whatever is stressful really. Feel good tv shows like Brooklyn 99, Fresh Prince, Modern Family that I can watch mindlessly without too much effort, with some comfort food.

I also have a 'duck you' playlist on Spotify that I love to drive home to on a bad day. As I drive home on the motorway, I can blast music and sing at the top of my lungs without causing a nuisance while also driving 70mph. Honestly the best feeling ever.

The last one is my personal favourite lol

Reactions: 5
Nice hot shower scrub up hair wash etc, moisturise and fresh pjs, chocolate and tv or online shopping, makes me so relaxed. Even better with fresh bedding too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
15k run if not raining, a long hot shower, then lie down on my huge sofa with snacks with some cooking show.

If I’m sad or poorly Harry Potter binge watching always helps
On the general, the second I get in from work I have a nice shower and put on either fresh jammies or comfy clothes and relax with a book or netflix
I used to love baths but I’ve recently gone off them

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I love nothing more than a walk in the countryside and stopping off at a pub to have some lunch or a drink, if it’s a day of unwinding. At night I like to have a nice hot bath while watching You tube vlogs, then I put on some clean PJs, face mask, then sit on the sofa and put a good film on (Harry Potter always makes me feel better) then have half an hour reading a book in bed and of course Tattle!

Reactions: 1
Exercise (running or walking is best)
Sex
Hot baths
Candles
Takeaway
Do things you need to do! Once you’ve done it all you feel better and can relax
Reading/writing/drawing
Baking
Peace and quiet
Watch tv/a movie

Reactions: 2