How do you do it. 🥪 🧀

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From da twitter.

how do you cut you toasted cheese sandwich?
and does it change (triangles/halves) depending on the filling?!

1D5879B5-B23D-4D0C-82DB-C07DDE6B6CF7.jpeg
D540F879-EB79-4654-A498-AC1E34D1E20C.jpeg

If it's to be dipped in soup then triangles otherwise just cut in half as normal...well normal for me.
I never thought about it before.
Now I want a grilled cheese sandwich though...why did I look at this thread 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Toasted is a diagonal,
But if it’s not toasted I’d go straight across, obviously depending on the filling 😐 because of less bread/breakage 😂🤣

Now if it’s a packed lunch it’s straight across, diagonal packed lunch is like wrapping an awkward Christmas present.

I’m confusing myself now 🤣

If it's to be dipped in soup then triangles otherwise just cut in half as normal...well normal for me.
I never thought about it before.
Now I want a grilled cheese sandwich though...why did I look at this thread 😂😂
excellent point!!! Dippage is a factor that needs to be considered!!

Reactions: 1
More importantly ...
How do you cook them ? I do them in a frying pan but some people use the ovens grill ??

• Wow
Reactions: 2
More importantly ...
How do you cook them ? I do them in a frying pan but some people use the ovens grill ??
I grill but When I make toasted cheese I toast one side and then dd the cheese to the other side and grill, I do not put the bread together xx

The toastie process...

Toast the bread under the grill, put the cheese on and close the deal...
Put back under the grill and toast, turn, toast.
If you’re adding tomatoes the process will be slightly different in order to get the perfect toastie but not soggy consistency.
😐

microvave and frying pan. WHO HURT YOU!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Triangles, I don't know why but it's so much more appealing! It feels so continental 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1