Houseofharwoodandrose

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's going to tell us what happened now. On the edge of my seat...

Reactions: 2
Went down the ex husband route too. Wow his new GF is stunning but so is Claire. She must only be mid 20s surely but hey.
I hope nothing too sinister happened between C and the ex.

I used to follow her and enjoyed her Insta. She says something happened, she was drinking a lot land put on weight. This happened to me! Fair play to her for getting through it. I’m sober and have been for a while but I still find it motivating to have people posting about it. That said, she hasn’t been sober long and she does seem to be monetising from it.

Reactions: 2
They always seemed like a happy couple. Someone on here said she had an affair but don't know how true that is.

Reactions: 1
I think if you look at the type of accounts she follows on instagram you can sort of paint a picture

Her content is so repetitive.

Quitting alcohol is her entire personality now.

Reactions: 1
She does seem to just pose and put up a quote about drinking nowadays. I don't think people are really interested in your sobriety either are they? I wonder why she bothers posting after all this time.

I don't know why but I had the feeling she cheated on him, but maybe I've got it the wrong way round.

She's said she's talking to her therapist about abusive behaviour going back 16 years and I'm sure her daughter is 16. Have to say her ex always seemed nice to me.

She mentioned a few days ago about having therapy for a fear of driving. She was a passenger in a car and was snoozing whilst heavily pregnant, then woke up and found the driver sitting on their hands whilst driving at speed on the motorway. She had a meltdown (as you would while wanting to protect yourself and your unborn baby) and the driver gaslit her and thought she was being ridiculous. I’m guessing it was her ex.

If you scroll down the list of accounts she follows they’re all about surviving abusive marriages etc.