Homebloggeruk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a sick bleep. Why would she actually come to this conclusion? Calling someone a pervert for posting a screenshot of her baby who was left alone next to a dog, on a sofa where it could of rolled off or get bitten. She’s sick in the head. Not a pedophile, trying to get you the help your child needs because you’re an incompetent mum. Stupid witchView attachment 62805

A weirdo for posting a pic of your child in a towel. You’re the one that posted it for your 12k fake Indian followers to see you freak
She’s a bit of a car crash really isn’t she, you don’t want to look but you can’t stop yourself because you know there’s going to be some awkward as hell, highly inappropriate, “woe is me” attention seeking bullshit 🤣🤣
You don’t have any stalkers love, you’ve about 20 comments on here so don’t flatter yourself 🤣
YOU are the one posting pics of your baby in a towel to 11k followers and the rest of the world to see! Someone screenshot it to highlight how dangerous it was to leave your baby like that with your dog. If you’re worried about Paedophiles then stop posting pics of your kid, simple!
Take your own advice, if you don’t like what your read here the DONT COME ON HERE!! You’re literally hand feeding us because you think (you wish) you have stalkers 🙈
Ps You were SELLING places on the loops you run when your baby was ONE day old and in NICU....I notice you haven’t addressed that???

Reactions: 2
She’s a bit of a car crash really isn’t she, you don’t want to look but you can’t stop yourself because you know there’s going to be some awkward as hell, highly inappropriate, “woe is me” attention seeking bullshit 🤣🤣
You don’t have any stalkers love, you’ve about 20 comments on here so don’t flatter yourself 🤣
YOU are the one posting pics of your baby in a towel to 11k followers and the rest of the world to see! Someone screenshot it to highlight how dangerous it was to leave your baby like that with your dog. If you’re worried about Paedophiles then stop posting pics of your kid, simple!
Take your own advice, if you don’t like what your read here the DONT COME ON HERE!! You’re literally hand feeding us because you think (you wish) you have stalkers 🙈
Ps You were SELLING places on the loops you run when your baby was ONE day old and in NICU....I notice you haven’t addressed that???
She goes over the top... gets 20 comments on tattle and spends an hour writing an essay, getting her influencer pals to rant on their stories about how she’s such a lovely women blah blah. Ps home flogger that font is so hard to read

Reactions: 1
She’s at it again with another wonderful loop, I can’t believe people actually fall for that rubbish these days!

Anyone else starting to think she has some form of munchausen disorder?

She clearly gets more followers and engagement when she has some sort of pity/health issue.

Yèt in between all these near death experiences, she is modelling outfits and doing swipe ups.

I worry because soon she is gonna run out of illnesses for herself . I honestly think she has PND and she seems to care more about insta than her baby and sees him just as a prop for her stories. I hope im wrong. But i keep thinking wont be long till we start seeing posts of him being ill with various issues

I’ve only just come across this account. I’ve had to unfollow. My god what a self involved account. Spent more time telling us about how she’s dying her stair case using bloody dylon lol. I thought it would stop after a couple of days but nope. Yawn

Anyone else starting to think she has some form of munchausen disorder?

She clearly gets more followers and engagement when she has some sort of pity/health issue.

Yèt in between all these near death experiences, she is modelling outfits and doing swipe ups.

I worry because soon she is gonna run out of illnesses for herself . I honestly think she has PND and she seems to care more about insta than her baby and sees him just as a prop for her stories. I hope im wrong. But i keep thinking wont be long till we start seeing posts of him being ill with various issues
She always seems to be either ill or child ill or involved in some drama. I see she is embroiled in another today. Claiming she is being called racist because she told another account to stop posting BLM stuff as it was "racist to white people" and "rude".

She really is vile and showing herself to be thick as pig tit. She is car crash tv. You dislike her but can't help watching to see what she does next.

Reactions: 3
She always seems to be either ill or child ill or involved in some drama. I see she is embroiled in another today. Claiming she is being called racist because she told another account to stop posting BLM stuff as it was "racist to white people" and "rude".

She really is vile and showing herself to be thick as pig tit. She is car crash tv. You dislike her but can't help watching to see what she does next.
who’s the account she was talking about today?

Also can’t believe her stories trying to justify herself today she was coming across like an ignorant bigot

Also can’t believe her stories trying to justify herself today she was coming across like an ignorant bigot
It’s on her stories Jenny river something

Jenny something. I know sitting there crying coz people think she is racist then comes out with a barrage of bigoted and racist comments! Has she actually never heard of White Privilege and thinks its a "dig" at all white people. She really is an ignorant bint!

Jenny something. I know sitting there crying coz people think she is racist then comes out with a barrage of bigoted and racist comments! Has she actually never heard of White Privilege and thinks its a "dig" at all white people. She really is an ignorant bint!
Literally!!! How can she come on saying she’s not a racist and comes out with all of that tit about that account coming across as racist to white people 🤣 honestly had such second hand embarrassment on her behalf

She is dull as dishwater. Her content is utterly rubbish. Cannot believe anyone would gift her anything to review/advertise

Reactions: 3
Find it amazing how brands believe that her likes and comments are "real". All come from private groups where they all comment and like each other's posts. She can be pretty horrible if someone fails or delays to do it so :rolleyes:

Imagine she’s just admitted to smacking her toddler on the hand and him being naughty may be due to him being unwell what kind of mother does that 😤 it’s actually pissed me off all she does is moan about that little boy. And to admit on Instagram wow hope she feels like tit all day hitting a defenceless child 😤😤😤😤

Oh and Cherie your the miserable one ! He’s probably sick of being stuck with you forever cleaning your ugly house day in day out 🥱🥱🥱

Attachments

So landlord is selling the house they rent. She has pretty much said she’s doing nothing about it but wait on the council.