Homebloggeruk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet a very small percentage of her followers are genuine and not from follow loops
Also she’s going on her stories saying she’s been accused of having PND. NO ONE has accused her of anything just shared their concerns. If that’s classed as trolling then wow.
She’s absolutely loving all the attention she’s getting from here, sharing videos of people saying how amazing she is 😂😂 reminds me of Rebecca lamb

Also says she was given a card to discuss her “horrificly traumatic over the top” birth... erm every women gets a letter saying that!!!

Reactions: 2
I bet a very small percentage of her followers are genuine and not from follow loops
Also she’s going on her stories saying she’s been accused of having PND. NO ONE has accused her of anything just shared their concerns. If that’s classed as trolling then wow.
She’s absolutely loving all the attention she’s getting from here, sharing videos of people saying how amazing she is 😂😂 reminds me of Rebecca lamb

Also says she was given a card to discuss her “horrificly traumatic over the top” birth... erm every women gets a letter saying that!!!
Love how she didn't address charging for a follow loop 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Funny how didn’t mention the loop thing 🤣 Because that would show her in a bad light and I can’t believe people pay her money to be in her “loop” she’s basically making money for people to be fake friends with her.

I looked at she did another loop last night and there was about 8 guest spots that obviously she got paid for, love how she still ain't mentioned that when trying to get sympathy

I looked at she did another loop last night and there was about 8 guest spots that obviously she got paid for, love how she still ain't mentioned that when trying to get sympathy
I wonder if the taxman knows... or the job centre

He’s 3 weeks old and only just had a bath... wtf. The midwives came round in hospital and bathed my baby when he was 6 hours old. She’s bleeping rank
612A3560-E1EA-4C08-8D45-E320A94EBF0D.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
He’s 3 weeks old and only just had a bath... wtf. The midwives came round in hospital and bathed my baby when he was 6 hours old. She’s bleeping rank View attachment 60789
I did think this too! Mine had a bath at the hospital with me and a midwife so I knew how to do it and then a when we went home they had 1 every other day x

Was meant to post this the other day. Wtf. WHOO THE duck LEAVES A BABY ALONE ON THE SOFA WITH A DOG. First of all the baby could easily roll off/ roll onto face. Second of all the bleeping dog
C820254D-E55E-4498-A66F-EBC55A899B36.png

Surely peeling potatoes can wait?? Leaving a baby to scream can cause serious damage
I feel like she is trying too hard to be “normal” when her baby is only a month old. Most people are still in a haze then!

Reactions: 4
omg has anyone seen her recent stories??😳 i feel like that she overshares too much, im currently pregnant and shes making it seem so unenjoyable and negative about being a new mummy, ive never seen her put a positive story about her lifestyle change or her baby!!!

Reactions: 4
omg has anyone seen her recent stories??😳 i feel like that she overshares too much, im currently pregnant and shes making it seem so unenjoyable and negative about being a new mummy, ive never seen her put a positive story about her lifestyle change or her baby!!!
Please don't listen to her 🤣 you will be fine! Remember her traumatic birth was just a epidural not working for long and a catheter 🤣 she's well over the top x

• Haha
Honestly the first 6 months were hard!! My little one is 9 months old now and we’ve had so many enjoyable moments over the past 9 months. It’s an amazing feeling being a parent! And for all the gross stuff, I didn’t have any of that. I had a c section and was lucky to be fully recovered within a few weeks.

Also basically
Famous now

@Hinchthebinch she's showi her true colours thanks to you! I personally cannot stand this girl, a shameless selfish person suuuuper attention grabber "oh noooo you guys I'm in hospital look at me I bled in my toilet,, cryyy.... 😒" hun it's called a post birth period, I bled like duck and didn't wail like a bitchhhh about it, stop telling us about your rank fanny or your fuckin bowel movements 😂😂🚫 and get off IG and wash your son 🚫🚫🚫📴

Please don't listen to her 🤣 you will be fine! Remember her traumatic birth was just a epidural not working for long and a catheter 🤣 she's well over the top x
Well said thank you it's hilarious tho she's such a wimp

All that drama and suspense for.....her period 🤣🤣 she dragged it on as long as possible, it’s very attention seeking behaviour. I’m all for sharing but there’s a line love, no one wants to know about your clots 🤢 not even your paying followers.

She’s a sick bleep. Why would she actually come to this conclusion? Calling someone a pervert for posting a screenshot of her baby who was left alone next to a dog, on a sofa where it could of rolled off or get bitten. She’s sick in the head. Not a pedophile, trying to get you the help your child needs because you’re an incompetent mum. Stupid witch
CAC1F059-36C6-4DBA-AC4D-16560CAC9144.jpeg

A pedalo for posting a pic of your child in a towel. You’re the one that posted it for your 12k fake Indian followers to see you freak