Homeatrosecottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she lovely pleasant girl. But her voice grits on me. He house looks as if a pensioner owns it. Very old fashioned. I hate Emma bridge water stuff.
Her house is becoming dated, it's very bland. The EB overload is a bit much too!

Reactions: 1
Her decor is terrible, there is no need for a fake plant hanging beside the cooker or an olive tree blocking a cupboard door, don’t get me started on the styling of that hall console table 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her decor is terrible, there is no need for a fake plant hanging beside the cooker or an olive tree blocking a cupboard door, don’t get me started on the styling of that hall console table 😩
It’s the worst. To cluttered. Like your granny’s. Not young girl. Tho I did dm her once and she was nice enough.

She’s clearly reading here... hi Jill.
she hasn’t come on and said ... Hi it’s Jill from Rose Cottage since i mentioned it here!!

it’s like me coming on and saying... Hi it’s Debbie from number 42 🤦‍♀️.

wish she’d take make use of that ladder and take it off the wall.

• Haha
she hasn’t come on and said ... Hi it’s Jill from Rose Cottage since i mentioned it here!!

It’s really stupid lookin isn’t it...& that mr & mrs sign, bloody tacky! 🤮...is it in case she forgets what her surname is? 😂

• Haha

The ladder is odd...has anyone read her blog? It's so basic and uninteresting. I doubt she is going to be able to sustain being an instagrammer as her job.

It’s really stupid lookin isn’t it...& that mr & mrs sign, bloody tacky! 🤮...is it in case she forgets what her surname is? 😂

Id say she does read here as it started out as a rave thread !!

• Haha
I can’t believe this thread has been so quiet considering the amount of pure shite Jill has been posting of late! The constant free stays are a joke. Freebie trips to shopping centres galore. Constantly posting ads. And then has a CHEEK to charge £25 for a diary?? Her heads away

Reactions: 3
It’s the coming on laughing, trying to look casual that gets me. “I’ve just landed down here in …..” what? Does she fit?
Glad to see she reads here and took my advise to stop with her… “it’s Jill from Rose Cottage”.
Hi Jill 👋

The voice! The way her tone goes up and down in that annoying sing songy voice.
She’s ways “landing down” everywhere. I don’t get why fashion shops use her either, she’s no model. Who the duck does she think will pay £25 for a diary in this climate? Catch yourself on Jill

Jill is just that much of a silly cow that it’s pointless commenting about her…I mean she’s got a wheel barrow with no wheel for Christ sake 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3