Homeatrosecottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been following her for quite a while and I can honestly say she seems a lovely girl. I really enjoy her stories.

She’s started this thread herself. She’s totally fake and quite nasty underneath the smiles

Reactions: 1
She has donated her fee for children in need asda posts back to CIN which is fine but i cant believe they get paid to promote charities!! Unreal

So she's the new brand partner for spar and she has put up a post "its there 60th birthday this year "

Honestly jill . Learn how to spell! It is so unprofessional and just looks so poor.

Reactions: 2
So she's the new brand partner for spar and she has put up a post "its there 60th birthday this year "

Honestly jill . Learn how to spell! It is so unprofessional and just looks so poor.
Agree!

I used to follow for her home styling but it's all about Young Living now which everyone ones knows is total con / pyramid scheme!

'Hilarious ' Ash is so cringe 🙄 that advert would not make me want to buy oils from her. Sometimes all people can afford are the £2 supermarket oils. YL prices are crazy! And if I hear one more Instagrammer trying to flog Thieves at £28 a bottle I'll scream! 😄

The 2 of them are cringe. “Hi my name is Jill. Here at rose cottage” 🤦‍♀️. State the obvious there Jill.!

Reactions: 2
'Hilarious ' Ash is so cringe 🙄 that advert would not make me want to buy oils from her. Sometimes all people can afford are the £2 supermarket oils. YL prices are crazy! And if I hear one more Instagrammer trying to flog Thieves at £28 a bottle I'll scream! 😄
I was quite shocked at the price! There are plenty of ways to clean your home eco friendly for much less. I'm dubious about the diffusers as I've heard they can actually be bad for you but each to their own!

How do these 'influencers' get away with it? £25 for a course that she is no more qualified to teach than I am? I've come across a few of these today from different people. Seems to be popular at the minute!
Literally has a bake you want to slap...

• Haha
I think she lovely pleasant girl. But her voice grits on me. He house looks as if a pensioner owns it. Very old fashioned. I hate Emma bridge water stuff.