Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melter22

I can’t believe this thread has been so quiet considering the amount of pure shite Jill has been posting of late! The constant free stays are a joke. Freebie trips to shopping centres galore. Constantly posting ads. And then has a CHEEK to charge £25 for a diary?? Her heads away

Reactions: 3

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
Jill is just that much of a silly cow that it’s pointless commenting about her…I mean she’s got a wheel barrow with no wheel for Christ sake 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Her decor is terrible, there is no need for a fake plant hanging beside the cooker or an olive tree blocking a cupboard door, don’t get me started on the styling of that hall console table 😩
It’s the worst. To cluttered. Like your granny’s. Not young girl. Tho I did dm her once and she was nice enough.

Reactions: 2

Bgr101

VIP Member
It’s really stupid lookin isn’t it...& that mr & mrs sign, bloody tacky! 🤮...is it in case she forgets what her surname is? 😂
She’s clearly reading here... hi Jill.
she hasn’t come on and said ... Hi it’s Jill from Rose Cottage since i mentioned it here!!

it’s like me coming on and saying... Hi it’s Debbie from number 42 🤦‍♀️.

wish she’d take make use of that ladder and take it off the wall.
Id say she does read here as it started out as a rave thread !!

• Haha

Wheretonext

VIP Member
The 2 of them are cringe. “Hi my name is Jill. Here at rose cottage” 🤦‍♀️. State the obvious there Jill.!

Bgr101

VIP Member
So she's the new brand partner for spar and she has put up a post "its there 60th birthday this year "

Honestly jill . Learn how to spell! It is so unprofessional and just looks so poor.

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
Her decor is terrible, there is no need for a fake plant hanging beside the cooker or an olive tree blocking a cupboard door, don’t get me started on the styling of that hall console table 😩

• Haha

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
she hasn’t come on and said ... Hi it’s Jill from Rose Cottage since i mentioned it here!!

It’s really stupid lookin isn’t it...& that mr & mrs sign, bloody tacky! 🤮...is it in case she forgets what her surname is? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

justhavinanosey

Chatty Member
How do these 'influencers' get away with it? £25 for a course that she is no more qualified to teach than I am? I've come across a few of these today from different people. Seems to be popular at the minute!
Literally has a bake you want to slap...

• Haha

Raven

'Hilarious ' Ash is so cringe 🙄 that advert would not make me want to buy oils from her. Sometimes all people can afford are the £2 supermarket oils. YL prices are crazy! And if I hear one more Instagrammer trying to flog Thieves at £28 a bottle I'll scream! 😄

Wheretonext

VIP Member

• Haha

Wheretonext

VIP Member
It’s the coming on laughing, trying to look casual that gets me. “I’ve just landed down here in …..” what? Does she fit?
Glad to see she reads here and took my advise to stop with her… “it’s Jill from Rose Cottage”.
Hi Jill 👋

Justrealising

Chatty Member

The ladder is odd...has anyone read her blog? It's so basic and uninteresting. I doubt she is going to be able to sustain being an instagrammer as her job.