Home_sweet_home_46

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a craft piece of work... she is cleverly putting AD/gifted on her stories but if you look at her grid posts no mention of it 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 2
The home is 50 shades of grey. So bland, it’s like a permanent grey filter on every pic.

Reactions: 1
Home_sweet_home _46 is disgusting, how can she justify stripping a newly wall papered room just to advertise some more..what total waste..think of those lesss fortunate you greedy cow 😡😡😡😡😡

Sorry but this woman is literally a bleeping pig. The size of her meals. Tonight there must have been 10 roast potatoes on her plate. She's an absolute glutton. There's people literally that have nothing to eat at the moment because the supermarkets have been striped bare by the like of her. All I can say is she must tit like an elephant.

So she's back but there's something odd and strange about her face. Anyone else notice it?

She’s only gone and bought a dog from Epicbullyz, she has always wanted a bulldog and now she has one. She is rather cute and it’s called Maggie 😊

She’s not very clear with the ADs is she? Does she get most stuff for free?
Since she’s moved house she has been a lot more transparent. Previously she was very sneaky and underhand, these insta huns don’t like you knowing how much gifted/PR/free items they have fleeced from companies. They they wonder why they have a Tattle thread, she’s not the only one they are all at it.

That AD for the balustrade is really hidden - she really doesn’t make it very transparent that it’s an AD and that she got the item for free. Very misleading 😡

Reactions: 3
Omg so she’s got a free study from Hammonds and free blinds. Does she ever pay for anything?
She just redecorates rooms to promote all the free stuff that she’s paid to advertise. Not cool at all Rosie 😡 Promoting this type of behaviour is so bad for the planet. There is something severely lacking in that life of hers. It’s like she uses her house as a showroom for brands - that’s not a home. And Does she ever have anyone sleep over to enjoy any of these re-decorated and paid for rooms? Such a bloody waste. I won’t go near these brands that gift in this way.If they helped charities like hospices, women’s refuge, homeless centres, I may be more forgiving, but to gift a woman who can clearly afford this stuff in the first place is crazy. She’ll only be chucking it all out after 12 months. Hasn’t she had numerous free beds and been called out on this as she kept changing them all the time? Same for lighting? Does she sell it all on eBay?

Reactions: 1
Another insta hun freeloader and they wonder why they have tattle threads 🙄 @cantstandinfluencers Rosebud was never keen to declare all the freebies in her previous home. Someone may have reported her to ASA, she’s a lot better but is still being sneaky with the ad declarations, which should be clearly marked and not hidden or disguised. The new house has been gifted free carpets in every room, there is a load of other stuff as well.

She angling for a new kitchen, probably negotiating with all the different companies 🤬

She does have something missing in her life and I would say that is a baby, hence why they have Maggie to fill the void; I wonder if she had a discount for that purchase 🤣😂

And now it’s advertising silk pillowcases to improve your hair!

She’s a walking / talking ADVERT! Relentless consumerism. Next will be free stuff for the dog no doubt 😡

• Haha
Is it just me or does anyone else think she's had the bi fold doors put in the wrong way round? They should have definitely opened to the left, because that side is closest to the fence, leaving the view of the garden uninterrupted. Oh and the bi fold windows look horrible with those hinges, but, not my circus not my clowns!!

Is it just me or does anyone else think she's had the bi fold doors put in the wrong way round? They should have definitely opened to the left, because that side is closest to the fence, leaving the view of the garden uninterrupted. Oh and the bi fold windows look horrible with those hinges, but, not my circus not my clowns!!
Yes agree about the hinges - awful! But as it’s an AD I’m guessing it’s free so she won’t care. Pretty much everything she has done to the house is free or gifted! I can’t stand the woman! She’s such a grabby gobby mare! She’d sell anything for money! Has no morals and is not at all credible.

It’s so boring when literally everything she shows is an AD, it has really put me off so had to stop following her.