Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this travel business is so good and lucrative why don’t any of her friends or family do it? Because they all know it’s a scam.

Reactions: 6
If this travel business is so good and lucrative why don’t any of her friends or family do it? Because they all know it’s a scam.
Her sister Sarah actually did it in 2019, she has a post up on her page, but obviously dropped out of it very soon afterwards

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how they get away with saying they “earn” from travel when they don’t actually book for anyone (other than themselves). They “earn” from signing people up. And because she had an already big following on insta, like Tales of Elmsvale, they have a captive audience. For the normal person they will not earn anywhere like what they can earn as they don’t have big following. They should be ashamed of themselves tbh.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how they get away with saying they “earn” from travel when they don’t actually book for anyone (other than themselves). They “earn” from signing people up. And because she had an already big following on insta, like Tales of Elmsvale, they have a captive audience. For the normal person they will not earn anywhere like what they can earn as they don’t have big following. They should be ashamed of themselves tbh.
I had one of her recruits call me once.
She had no idea about the destination I wanted to travel to or booking me a trip, all she was interested in was signing me up to the cult and how I’d then earn doing the same. She showed me a price for a hotel (to tempt me) and I was seeing it so much cheaper online with no charge to be in a cult.

Reactions: 4
Surely there will come a time when people stop joining?
You’d hope so.
I muted her stories ages ago, I was getting annoyed and seeing how stupid people were signing up and paying for her swimming pool 🙄

Reactions: 5
This is her sister Sarah’s post from 2019, saying she is now a travel agent 🤣🤣🤣
Haha see the comment “Are you like new Thomas Cook”. Well they failed miserably after ripping their customers off, so I’d say that’s about right 😬

Reactions: 3
She posted her big thing about how it's not a pyramid scheme but described how she gets money through the pyramid of subscribers below her... is she really that stupid? She does talk like a thicko I guess.
---
She doesn't focus on sales, she focuses on recruitment - pyramid scheme and hopefully one being investigated by HMRC

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She gets 4 dollars per person and has had 3000 people she’s signed up.
No wonder she’s throwing it down people’s necks.

Reactions: 2
I recently found the 'Dear Society' channel on YouTube. Some interesting videos that are worth a watch about Inteletravel, how she was brainwashed and joined a travel MLM. She even plays back a video of herself when she was part of it and says how brainwashed she was. All the things she says are exactly what Lyndsey spouts out everyday.
Thank you so much for sharing this information, I have just watched the videos of dear society.
It proves the point that catch flights create freedom reviews with lyndsey home at three four five it is an absolute con, from her 3000 members there might be 3- 4 of them making any money.
Hope this shows up on a Google review you con artist

Reactions: 4