Home LVL/Lash lift kits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, would be curious to know if anyone uses any home Lash lift kits and if you had an success with them.
I did some research and the reviews seem really mixed.

I’m qualified in LVL and although there are some people who will tell you they do their own and it’s fine, I’d really recommend having it done by a professional instead.

You need to get a good angle on your lashes to get an effective lift which is really hard to do on yourself. Plus at home kits run the risk of over processing your lashes which could damage them.

Reactions: 3
I bought a kit last month and have done mine once - it is a bit tricky to do and one side is definitely better than the other so think I will rope my mum in to do it next time for me. But overall well worth the effort

I bought a kit last month and have done mine once - it is a bit tricky to do and one side is definitely better than the other so think I will rope my mum in to do it next time for me. But overall well worth the effort
OK, cool. Can you let me know what one you used?

Reactions: 1
OK, cool. Can you let me know what one you used?
I used this one - I bought some lash tint and developer too from Justmylook.com and tinted my lashes and brows the following day, it all made such a difference to my face when I’m not wearing make up. I watched a couple of YouTube tutorials before starting too and I would recommend curling your lashes before doing it to help them stay up

Amazon product

Reactions: 1