Home and Away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a lot of the storylines are pointless lately malis family don’t even appear in the show and really enrage me,,,, letting his ex hang around so he doesn’t disappoint him mom was just a stupid storyline

Reactions: 4
a lot of the storylines are pointless lately malis family don’t even appear in the show and really enrage me,,,, letting his ex hang around so he doesn’t disappoint him mom was just a stupid storyline
Also Zara spent 5 years getting a law degree and still thinks the only job she can get with it is working for a law firm. Her parents must be disappointed she's so fecking dim, never mind that she doesn't want to work as a lawyer.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mali is bizarre. Either write him better or get rid.

I’m a bit uncomfortable with where they’re going with Tane tbh. It could be a relatively decent storyline in a year, but pressure to ‘try’ not long after Flick was sexually assaulted lands bad. I get that she has lied about wanting a family but still.

Reactions: 3
I'd agree about the Tane and Felicity storyline. Doesn't quite sit right and it was poorly timed by the writers.

I'm struggling watching tbh these days again - all just feels so drab and depressing and frankly someone needs to tell Lyrik or whatever they are that they're crap.

Reactions: 5