Home Accounts (interior decor/renos)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recommend any good home accounts to follow for style inspiration? (Mrs Hinch’s greyscale house is one of horrors, not inspiration.)

Preferably something stylish but somewhat attainable? 🤔

I'm having trouble finding accounts of houses that aren't Victorian mansions. I'm very excited to be moving from our teeny tiny flat to a bigger (but modest) house and am looking for ideas for homes that have preferably been built in this century. 😅

Can anyone recommend any good home accounts to follow for style inspiration? (Mrs Hinch’s greyscale house is one of horrors, not inspiration.)

Preferably something stylish but somewhat attainable? 🤔

I'm having trouble finding accounts of houses that aren't Victorian mansions. I'm very excited to be moving from our teeny tiny flat to a bigger (but modest) house and am looking for ideas for homes that have preferably been built in this century. 😅
Lust Livings house is lovely and quite modern if you’re into that clean, sleek sort of thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Alittlevictorianrenovation - their house is stunning and they’ve done it all themselves. And not a grey room in sight, I’m obsessed with their bathroom!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else have any recommendations? Or are there any other threads about home decor etc? Tried to search and couldn't find anything!