Holly Willoughby #7 Don’t let the door hit your Holl on the way out

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @ItsDatCuw for winning the thread title. You get to present This Morning now Holly has fucked off.

Yes yes, Holly has quit This Morning after a strange case of a fat stalker wanting to kill her. Who knows the truth of it. She got a police guard and is shying away from the spotlight to keep her family safe. We're taking bets on how long that lasts.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She can quite dancing on ice now then too so I can watch without fast forwarding her bits

Reactions: 10
You just know Holly and Philth are plotting their return, I bet they want to front a show together. Their delusional narc-egos will never accept the fact they are loathed.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Well done @ItsDatCuw for winning the thread title. You get to present This Morning now Holly has fucked off.

Yes yes, Holly has quit This Morning after a strange case of a fat stalker wanting to kill her. Who knows the truth of it. She got a police guard and is shying away from the spotlight to keep her family safe. We're taking bets on how long that lasts.....
Thank you, I’m honoured! 🤣 This Morning might as well go from one cow to another 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she didn't even tell her buddy Frizzell

---
Holly to Peter Jones: I'm happy to go into partnership with you re Truly
Holly to Phil: I'm always here for you
Holly to viewers after queue gate: we did nothing wrong
Holly to TM: I'm going to carry on and save the show.

Lie upon lie

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Holly to Peter Jones: I'm happy to go into partnership with you re Truly
Holly to Phil: I'm always here for you
Holly to viewers after queue gate: we did nothing wrong
Holly to TM: I'm going to carry on and save the show.

Lie upon lie
Tbf to Holly, tit flows downward: Carolyn McCall ----> Kevin Lygo ----> Martin Frizzell ----> Dan Baldwin. All lying, all duplicitous, all complicit. ITV Daytime is ROTTEN to the CORE, it doesn't matter how many times it tries to 're-launch' a programme, you can't polish a huge, stinking, turd. Same goes for Good Morning Britain, another steaming pile of foul excrement.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Whose leaking all this Martin Frizzell only found put half an hour before the insta statement? Seems like TM staff aren't happy.

Reactions: 10
Whose leaking all this Martin Frizzell only found put half an hour before the insta statement? Seems like TM staff aren't happy.
Well, seeing as Julian Assange is still in jail for ... er, being a journalist, it must have been Leaky McLeakface. Sorry ... I'm in a really pissy mood today over what's going on in the world. Who do you think is leaking the information and why?

Reactions: 3
Well, seeing as Julian Assange is still in jail for ... er, being a journalist, it must have been Leaky McLeakface. Sorry ... I'm in a really pissy mood today over what's going on in the world. Who do you think is leaking the information and why?
I think its someone in the Thie Morming camp who.is trying to stir things up. They have nothing to gain unless the daily mail pay them for these little bits of gossip.

Reactions: 4
Oo Kim (that little witch) Woodburn on gb news later talking about Holly leaving.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not terribly clever or appropriate to announce this to the "world" at the current moment in time.

Reactions: 6
Kim Woodburn on gb news now. Says "she's a witch". GB news panicking saying Kim's language went too far and cut her off !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Kim Woodburn on gb news now. Says "she's a witch". GB news panicking saying Kim's language went too far and cut her off !
Why do they invite her on when she does this every time they discuss Holly. They know what she's like.

• Haha
Reactions: 21