Holly Tucker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this is the right space to post this thread, but I'm interested in thoughts on this lady.
I know she has styled herself as a small business supporter and cheerer, but in all my "interactions with her" I've found her very disingenuous!
I find it so odd that she doesn't speak to Sophie who she started NOTHS with and just wonder if anyone else has any good/ bad opinions on her. I'd happily change my mind if I'm the only one who finds her false!

You are not the only one who finds her false!!!

Her podcast is terrible. She's a terrible interviewer and constantly gushes and talks over the guests who are basically her rich white friends. She's selling self employment as some kind of lifestyle when it's actually really hard work. She loves a catchphrase too. "Female Founder" etc etc.

I knew her when she "ran" Noths and she was all about her favourites - staff and sellers. Sophie took the money and ran while she clings on for dear life styling herself as a "business guru". She did work with the Prices Trust a while back and introduced a girl who had started a business with the help of the PT. Turns out she is the daughter of one the largest sellers on Not on the high street. Surprise surprise.

If anyone dares to question her on her instagram about breaking lockdown rules she blocks them!

Reactions: 1
Hmm, I'm not at all surprised to hear all this.
She does love a catchphrase and she goes on about being the Small Biz Supporter, but only to a few select people.

She put up something on her IG encouraging people to reply. I did so and got a response saying "Holly is too busy to read her DM's, but we'll pass on your comments". What?
She did start to look out for a few Black owned businesses to start supporting last Summer, so I saw her promoting a few of those.
But, no, I don't believe she's genuine and I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Credit where credit is due, NOTHS is an excellent platform, but there's something off about her.

You are not the only one who finds her false!!!

Her podcast is terrible. She's a terrible interviewer and constantly gushes and talks over the guests who are basically her rich white friends. She's selling self employment as some kind of lifestyle when it's actually really hard work. She loves a catchphrase too. "Female Founder" etc etc.

I knew her when she "ran" Noths and she was all about her favourites - staff and sellers. Sophie took the money and ran while she clings on for dear life styling herself as a "business guru". She did work with the Prices Trust a while back and introduced a girl who had started a business with the help of the PT. Turns out she is the daughter of one the largest sellers on Not on the high street. Surprise surprise.

If anyone dares to question her on her instagram about breaking lockdown rules she blocks them!

Hell yes!
---
Apparently she won’t be doing any advertising for the new site on social media, it will just be word of mouth from happy customers!

What’s the new venture? Echo everything said on this thread already… used to live near her cafe, wasn’t surprised it went out of business as it was the definition of style over substance.. and must’ve cost a fortune to close for one day a month to redo the ‘theme’ and window dressing

Resurrecting for Holly “champion of small businesses” Tucker exploiting small businesses by asking them to work for free shocker

Reactions: 2
That’s disgusting, I hate when big companies don’t want to pay for creative work. Even worse when it’s from someone who claims to be sO cReAtIvE themselves and supposedly champions small businesses, as the post said. I hope this picks up more traction.