Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squashedbanana

VIP Member
The women needs putting down. She's a child abusing, animal abusing, weed smoking crack head. This women/cretin/what ever she is makes Holly look like a complete Saint!!!
Hopefully she won’t pop up anywhere on my tiktok then she sounds absolutely vile 😡

Reactions: 3

welshlass87

VIP Member
God her house is a mess. I’d love to see Jess going nuts because Holly seems to get away with it

Reactions: 2

Mo4

VIP Member
How can she be dur a upgrade? It weren't long ago she complained to EE who apparently paid her contract and gave her a new phone.

Anyways hey tattlers! I've been super busy today, I saw my cousins baby on the screen, I cried. And I've now 2 kids arguing who's blowing the candles out on my cake. Send help pls.
Happy Birthday hope you have a great day!!🎂🥂

• Heart

Tater

Chatty Member
£90 a month, I'm jealous. We've renewed ours from 91, to 250. Such a huge jump :(
Ours will have to be renewed soon. Like I said the recommended for us is £70. ATM. It's going up to 280 a month when we renew. Which won't be long now. Actually makes me sick to think about.

Holly_oasis
Holly_0asis_bu
And
Mrs_holly_stanley (I thjnk thats the one)
Hollys_0asis_bu seems to be the only one working ATM. The rest it says account cannot be found.

Nirvana2010

Chatty Member
I am so behind on all this as only recently started following Holly what's going on with PF can someone tell me what's been happening

Mo4

VIP Member
Holly Gcrew said that you said those videos were lies this morning

FLU has also stated those videos were all lies and you are mad if you really think that he is going to put those videos on a public platform and actually think they have any evidence against them.
Oh that somebody wasn't you by chance hey Holly or maybe your dad

anon20

VIP Member
Oh yes! I'll hope there's a variety of colours, I'll take one of each. I do hope there's T-shirts, mugs, pens, fridge magnets. Oooh I need them alllllll. My only gripe is that Queen Begs face isn't on it, that's a little disappointing but we move.
And keyrings. In time she may make a whole range of lining paper and wallpaper with hollys oasis all over it then you create a proper shrine, oh darling.

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
The only place holly could think of in north wales was the longest place to pronounce😂😂 and the ummmm before it she was trying to think of somewhere there 😂😂