Holly Gabrielle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing Holly dance to WAP was the last thing I needed on a Tuesday night

Reactions: 5
Seeing Holly dance to WAP was the last thing I needed on a Tuesday night
The second hand cringe... The fact she looks about eleven years old and like she has no idea what the song means makes it even more embarrassing 😫 I cannot believe she's TWENTY-TWO

Reactions: 9
Her sister did it too.....

both of them come across strange imo, like there’s clearly something that’s happened to make them the way they are

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No dinner for Holly in her latest vlog? She had the pizza, then a cucumber and something else?
But we shouldn't be criticising her eating patterns

Reactions: 2
Her sister did it too.....

both of them come across strange imo, like there’s clearly something that’s happened to make them the way they are
I just found her sister's youtube and I felt... Uncomfortable? Neither of them seem happy

I just found her sister's youtube and I felt... Uncomfortable? Neither of them seem happy
Emilys videos are so incredibly boring. I think her voice isn’t very nice to listen to (like it’s breathy and makes me feel uncomfortable), and she makes topics so boring. Like I find skincare really interesting but I want to turn off her videos immediately.
She’s obviously trying to ride off the success of Holly, but at least Holly’s Cambridge vlogs were interesting. Even now when her content isn’t as good, I do enjoy that they’re more vlog style and she takes time to edit them well.

Reactions: 5
Emilys videos are so incredibly boring. I think her voice isn’t very nice to listen to (like it’s breathy and makes me feel uncomfortable), and she makes topics so boring. Like I find skincare really interesting but I want to turn off her videos immediately.
She’s obviously trying to ride off the success of Holly, but at least Holly’s Cambridge vlogs were interesting. Even now when her content isn’t as good, I do enjoy that they’re more vlog style and she takes time to edit them well.
I feel like people also forget she’s actually closer to being 30 than she is 20 (Emily). Both of them seem to be clinging onto their childhood, and being in that household isn’t helping..... they both just seem stuck in their 16/18 year old selves

Reactions: 6
So I‘ve finally found some words for her tiktok. And I really hope she‘s going to delete it as it was the cringiest one I have ever seen. Not even sure what was worse - the moves or her faces! For someone seemingly so introvert/prude it was quite ... something. Also definitely not something you want future employers or university to ever see.

Really wish they (as in all of the studytubers) would stop using and making tiktoks. It is mostly for teens and everyone above a certain age (and iq level imo) should stay clear of it as they just end up making a fool of themselves.

Reactions: 1
I think she did the dance because she sees herself as a "dancer", perhaps not even fully understanding how explicit the dance and song is.

I think she did the dance because she sees herself as a "dancer", perhaps not even fully understanding how explicit the dance and song is.
I think she understood but didn’t realise how inappropriate it is for her “Status” .
Some things should stay off the internet.

It's a shame becuase Holly is obviously a great dancer, but tiktok dancing really doesn't suit her. If she made tiktoks/reels of her doing a style of dancing she's comfortable in it would be fine! Also agree with @Welshgal the face she's pulling is pretty vile

Reactions: 3
I know she used to dance and was really successful when she did (she trained part time at Bird College as a Junior alongside other dance schools), so I just don’t understand why she looks so awkward and weird doing that dance.

It’s definitely not Holly’s style in the first place, but thank god she didn’t go down the dancing career if she can’t actually dance without grimacing and making silly faces.

She should just try something more her tbh.

I don’t know why this girl gets a pass. Yes, she got a good grade at a top uni. But she had no real leadership positions, research internships or even a social life. Anyone can do well if they are alone 24/7 studying. I’m in the field of cancer clinical trials and it’s a smack in the face hearing her not acknowledge her privilege! I did a full intense placement year in a hospital, presented at conferences etc. Whilst working to support myself and still maintaining a very busy social life! To see someone who had no relevant work experience see this as an easy route is laughable. Getting on to the course is the easy part. Staying in research is the hard part! You need to be able to network, present and have good social and communication skills. It’s not all based on how well you memorise stuff whilst being locked up in your room alone. She needs to wake up and smell the roses!! I’m sorry if this is harsh but it’s exactly what she did with medicine! Making it seem like a easy option. Anyone can see she has no real passion for cancer research. She just wants the status and recognition for being in the field, as she needs to be seen as ‘clever’ and needs validation for every single life choice. Well this field will eat her up alive so good luck to her :)

Reactions: 15
To be fair you see this with a lot of people. There's loads of people whoI know who have just graduated with firsts, but they did nothing else in their time at uni when academics can only get you so far.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.