Holly Boon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m sorry but that concealer looks awful so thick. Also ā€œshade rangeā€ what 8/9 shades? So from white to black fishing (again). Also claiming there is no one selling for that price. You can see Makeup Revolution (even their premium pro brand) sell 35+ ā€œshade rangesā€ and are cheaper still
Just a similar fraud hoping people buy the hype

Reactions: 4
I started watching her when she'd had her boob job and a bit of lip filler but before she got her teeth done. One of her videos came up on my suggested and omg what has she done to her face?? Its so big and harsh looking because of all the filler and she looks like a mess. All the migrated lip filler!!!

Reactions: 7
I started watching her when she'd had her boob job and a bit of lip filler but before she got her teeth done. One of her videos came up on my suggested and omg what has she done to her face?? Its so big and harsh looking because of all the filler and she looks like a mess. All the migrated lip filler!!!
Itā€™s so bad I used to love watching her make up tips but I canā€™t watch her now her face doesnā€™t even move. Has she had a bbl I remember someone mentioning it a while ago.

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s white but tries so hard to look different . Dark fake tan , the way she applies her eye makeup to give the exotic look. Such a Kim K wannabe lol

Reactions: 6
Has anybody ever bought from HNB cosmetics? I genuinely think it might be good makeup.

I wonder if she's had a BBL

Has anybody ever bought from HNB cosmetics? I genuinely think it might be good makeup.

seems like the concealer is the most popular product but it looks the same as the makeup revolution one

Iā€™ve had the loose powder and glosses and yeah theyā€™re decent tbf, think she has put a lot of time and effort into making them actually good.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve had the loose powder and glosses and yeah theyā€™re decent tbf, think she has put a lot of time and effort into making them actually good.
I second this , I bought the loose powder in translucent and itā€™s really nice . The concealer is good but the glosses arenā€™t great . They are no better than cheap ones

Unpopular opinion but I still wouldn't buy from a racist, I could care less about her forced apology šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do not rate her cosmetics at all - purchased loose setting powder in the past (wonā€™t make that mistake again) and itā€™s such a waste of money ā€¦ very cheap version of Laura mercier, doesnā€™t set make up at all and also a very small pot