Holly Boon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s got the audacity on her instagram after all those racist tweets!!

Reactions: 7
Has she been called out on these tweets this week?
Hope brands are paying attention to this stuff.

can’t believe she had the nerve to even post the black square considering her past.

Reactions: 6
She wants to look ‘exotic’ soooo bad🤣 also her lips nearly meeting her nose is the worst. Gives me Daniella Westbrook vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she been called out on these tweets this week?
Hope brands are paying attention to this stuff.

can’t believe she had the nerve to even post the black square considering her past.
I would’ve thought some people would of sent her those tweets to remind her how vile she is.

Reactions: 4
I would’ve thought some people would of sent her those tweets to remind her how vile she is.
I thought the Hannah gale situation was bad but Holly is another level, how is she not been pulled up on this!?

Reactions: 4
She acknowledged her tweets and her ignorance years ago and has since made an effort to make her brand inclusive. I don’t see how her speaking out about injustice is hypocritical when she has apologized for her tweets and actively changed as a person. Her tweets were vile and the groups she spoke about have the right to dislike her for life, but it’s counterproductive to discredit her efforts to change.

She has been pulled up on it and there was huge drama. She made an apology video, deleted her Twitter, then made a new one a couple months later. I think she even made a second YouTube video where she told everyone she deserved what was happening and not to feel sorry for her. Her tweets were vile but I think she handled it better than say, Laura lee.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Can’t remember where I read it (probably Twitter) but apparently she was vile in school, massive bully
Which I can believe as she come across bitchy

Reactions: 7
The otrollz sent me ....
So did she get her nose done then? She claims to be so open about her procedure but that picture is bit confusing since she's smiling but at the same time it looks like she got her nose done or maybe a non-surgical nose job. Who else remembers when she was in a girl group. I still wonder why she doesn't mention it. Probably doesn't want to have to post proof because that would mean before pictures.

Reactions: 5
So did she get her nose done then? She claims to be so open about her procedure but that picture is bit confusing since she's smiling but at the same time it looks like she got her nose done or maybe a non-surgical nose job. Who else remembers when she was in a girl group. I still wonder why she doesn't mention it. Probably doesn't want to have to post proof because that would mean before pictures.
I googled before pics and to me she’s definitely had a nose job

Why overline your lips when they are nearly touching your nose anyway? :giggle: Ive watched a few of her videos and one thing I will say is her thumbnail never looks like her finished face.

OH MY GOD THOSE PICTURES WHAT THE duck 😱 I saw the racist tweet drama a few years ago but I only saw one tweet!!! All those... my lord

Reactions: 5