Holly Boon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has she done to her face now? She looks sooo different but not in a good way, I can't describe 🙃
Screenshot_20220816_225649_com.instagram.android_edit_676858620712864.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Saw her on a tiktok live where someone was doing her makeup and she seemed so insecure, she was looking at herself constantly. i guess shes used to a heavier filter/different angle

Reactions: 6
Saw her on a tiktok live where someone was doing her makeup and she seemed so insecure, she was looking at herself constantly. i guess shes used to a heavier filter/different angle
Yeah I thought the same , the photo above is not a flattering angle for her and her fillers lol she will always remind me
Of shamima begum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I thought the same , the photo above is not a flattering angle for her and her fillers lol she will always remind me
Of shamima begum
Shamima 🤣🤣 I see it now!

I remember back in the day when she had her fillers removed but she seems to be back on it with a vengeance

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't argue with facts though 🤭

This is probably what holly might of looked like if It wasn't for all the filler in her lips and face ect
Ican’t see her looking like Holly I think she’s pretty and all of her fillers make her face look good imo and her personality outshines Holly by a mile off😂

Reactions: 1
I find it funny she can't pronounce her own brand H&B correctly. She says Haitch instead of Aitch.

Reactions: 2