Holiday recommendations/hotels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all

I've been left in charge of booking a summer 2023 holiday for a mix of adults, kids and teens and I'm looking for some inspiration!

I've tried all the usual sites, Jet2, Tui, On the beach etc but just can't seem to see what I want, so hoping somebody on here may have had a lovely holiday somewhere!

So we want short flight, Spain, Portugal etc.
All inclusive.
Plenty for kids/teens to do.
Central location (not out in the hills or a villa)
And the main thing is somewhere really nice. Like high end all inclusive, pool towels, nice restaurants, just that bit more luxury than your usual all inclusive beach holiday. (It's for 2 special birthdays so have a bigger budget)

Any suggestions of hotels or companies to look at would be great!!
Thank you

Reactions: 1
What would you like to do in the area? Do you want a aqua park? What do the kids like to do?

What would you like to do in the area? Do you want a aqua park? What do the kids like to do?
A water park would be fantastic, and in the area, be able to walk out for bars, those soulvener shops, beach, water sports maybe.

I think the key is location, as there's a fair few people to cater for and everybody likes to be kept busy. So nothing remote or quiet.

Would Turkey be too much of a long flight? We went there to the Barut Fethiye Sensatori with TUI, it’s on the beach with water sports, multiple restaurants and has an adults only area and a family section. The best hotel we’ve stayed in

Would Turkey be too much of a long flight? We went there to the Barut Fethiye Sensatori with TUI, it’s on the beach with water sports, multiple restaurants and has an adults only area and a family section. The best hotel we’ve stayed in
Hey yes we only want a short flight so that rules out turkey, Greece canaries etc X

I’m actually trying to find something similar at the moment - it’s a special anniversary next May and we’d like to go to The Algarve - I’m trying to find something similar and sometimes I feel like I can’t see for looking??!

Husband won’t fly. I want to go abroad next year. So will be just me and two kids. Ages 6 and 11. Shall I do it?