Hobbitsandme

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah is hilarious love the fact shes bought a pram not gifted and tells us not to bother its tit 🤣🤣unlike the other insta mums who would sell there souls for a kitkat
That made me laugh hope she can get a new one that thing wobbled badly

Reactions: 1
Why give your baby girl a pretty name like Matilda if you’re just going to refer to her as ‘Peg’ I know peggy is her middle name but why not just name her that if you prefer it so much 🤷‍♀️

I used to like her and I do find her funny but I feel like most of her posts are for the gram now and ‘taking the piss’ why people don’t follow her but you can tell it’s real? She’s nowhere near the league of the other awful instamums but every post is kind of going on about why isn’t she being paid to advertise tit and ‘I hope people follow us lololol’ but it’s just getting a bit old- plus the over filtered photos made my eyes bleed. Sorry- just my opinion, don’t shoot me 😬
Aw yeah, I really like her and have followed her for a few years but I’ve always wondered why she filters her pics in that way. I wondered if my eyes must see different to others and maybe it is a good filter but to me it’s an especially unflattering filter for the humans in the pics, the colour it changes the skin is not normal

Used to really like this girl but getting bored of the whole leaving instagram thing and then few months later "I'm back!!" It was interesting at first but happened too many times now, its like make your bloody mind up, in or out.

Why give your baby girl a pretty name like Matilda if you’re just going to refer to her as ‘Peg’ I know peggy is her middle name but why not just name her that if you prefer it so much 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I don't get this either. Its not unusual to have nicknames but if that's mainly what you're gonna call her then why not make that her 1st name? Laura Cleary another instagrammer has just a baby girl called Penelope but they call her Poppy! What's the point??

Reactions: 1