Hobbies

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I need some inspiration. I need a new hobby! What do you guys do? Hopefully I can get some inspiration??
Thanks!!

Reactions: 2
I do : crochet, and pressed-flower art ( I press/dry my own flowers), Its so gratifying and you can produce great stuff quickly. I've made beautiful crochet throws, and my pressed flower art has made beautiful gifts for delighted recipients.
Just a couple of suggestions for you. And YouTube is a fantastic resource to get you started on whatever tickles your fancy.

Reactions: 1
Resin art. These can be cups to ashtrays.
Crystal art pictures/canvases. The range do a good selection.
Customised bling on things like, trainers, photo frames or bags.
Card making.
Photography. A cheap second hand camera online to get started maybe?
Mug painting or with Sharpies.
Learning how to read tarot.
Learning how to read fortunes with dominoes.
They also have craft kits in the works that look like fun.
☺💕

Creative writing.

I've never been published and don't strive to be, it's just something I do for escapism. I write little short stories and channel my emotions through them and it's so theraputic.

Is loving nature a hobby? Because that too. When I get the chance, I love to do things like visit the newborn ducklings in the local park pond, etc.

Reactions: 3
Reading, diamond painting, jigsaws, tapestry
Adult colouring abstract photography and i like to write short stories would love to learn to crochet and knit but when my mum tried to teach me it turns out she has no patience 🤣

I try as much as I can, so far I do

Diamond art
Resin art like keyrings, little jars, bookmarks etc
Crochet
Cross stitch
Embroidery
Candle making
Soap making
Needle felting
Punch needle
Drawing/painting/colouring
Card crafts
Polymer clay making like jewelry, keyrings
Macrame

I also like to learn languages as well, reading an be out walking whenever I can

Most places now do little kits where you can make one or two things an sometimes you can get good deals on them, it's how a lot of what I enjoy started, I just got a little kit to make something to see how I liked it an went from there 😊

Does anyone here have a 3D printer?
I bought one today after pining for one for years, but now that I've finally got one, I'm all in an excited chaotic muddle and cannot organise my thoughts on what to make!