Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaraQ

VIP Member
Omg just seen this video of her talking in a full blown accent with a baby strapped to her crying for privacy. LIKE SHE DOESN'T HAVE 4 NANNIES SHE COULD HAVE LEFT THAT BABY INSIDE WITH. They're 100% going ot use the children as a PR/defense in all of this

She's a proper nut job.That accent :rolleyes: .Fuckin hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
My friend had an accident a few years ago. A boy on a bike went into her car. She wasn’t speeding, drunk, driving erratically etc he just rode across the road from out of his drive and didn’t see her and she couldn’t stop in time. He survived and fully recovered but was in a bad way at the time. Even his parents knew it was a complete accident. She felt so guilty for years after, she never drove again. She knew it was just pure chance that their paths crossed that day but she could never stop the guilt. I don’t get how you could fire a gun and kill someone regardless of where the “blame” lies and not feel guilt that someone lost their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

lilyannrose

Chatty Member
Hilary going out in that "empathy" sweatshirt...holy hell, the woman is even more vile than her husband who killed someone. How is that possible! She is fucking scum, she really is. I am enraged at her bare faced nerve.

As for Alec, he won't see jail but I hope he loses more money at least. Bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

BigMavis

VIP Member
He is heartless, probably a sociopath.
He only seemed to care how her death would impact him personally, professionally and financially. Bad guy, very bad guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Silverback

VIP Member
Imagine the set up for this photo. One of them comes up with the idea of cuddling up together with closed eyes to express their deep stress over the situation. They pose it. Someone takes it. They post it online for likes.

Fucked up world we live in.

Reactions: 28

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Did you see her doing her Core exercises already 😳
Nothing rings true with Fake Spanish Hilary
"OnE wEeK pOsTpArTuM"

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 22.06.04.png

"Two weeks Postpartum"

Screenshot 2022-10-20 at 22.08.20.png

She's honestly so full of shit. Amy Schumer needs to call her out again but this time with a big fat "You're absolutely faking it" attached to it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Hilary going out in that "empathy" sweatshirt...holy hell, the woman is even more vile than her husband who killed someone. How is that possible! She is fucking scum, she really is. I am enraged at her bare faced nerve.

As for Alec, he won't see jail but I hope he loses more money at least. Bastard.
She wore one that said "Human" yesterday while she was pretending to be a hands on mom and parading the kids one-by-one through the paparazzi after school.

Her and Alec are vile narcissists.

Reactions: 26

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I think she’s a nut job. Another Spanish baby name too. 🙄What is she having 7 kids with a soon to be old age pensioner? No doubt this new baby will give them loads of baby content and deflect from Alec killing somebody on a movie set. She’s bonkers. 🤪🤪

Reactions: 26

Owlish

I’m one of 5 siblings and I can categorically state that it was too many children. We had enough financially and materially. But it wasn’t possible for us to have our emotional needs met.

My mother also seemed to really love babies but wasn’t able to give older children what they needed emotionally. It’s very damaging.

I wonder what the Baldwin children will make of their childhood as the get older.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
"OnE wEeK pOsTpArTuM"

View attachment 1666003

"Two weeks Postpartum"

View attachment 1666008

She's honestly so full of shit. Amy Schumer needs to call her out again but this time with a big fat "You're absolutely faking it" attached to it
Her only aim in life seems to be telling outrageous lies in order to try and make other mums look and feel shit and inadequate in comparison to herself.
She’s utterly revolting.

• Haha

Hollie Day

VIP Member
She's a fruit and nut headcase. An American born woman who sometimes speaks in clear English and sometimes speaks with a contrived Spanish accent 🤔 Not to mention all her other weird attention seeking behaviours.
Even though she's been exposed as a fake she continues to embarrass herself. The stench of self sabotage is strong.

• Haha

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
I feel for Ireland.Imagine having Hillary as a step mom,and yeah,seeing her inheritance whittled down to nothing.
To be fair, her inheritance may be whittled down to nothing because her father is an arrogant fuckwit who killed someone on a movie set anyway...

Reactions: 24

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Omg just seen this video of her talking in a full blown accent with a baby strapped to her crying for privacy. LIKE SHE DOESN'T HAVE 4 NANNIES SHE COULD HAVE LEFT THAT BABY INSIDE WITH. They're 100% going ot use the children as a PR/defense in all of this

• Haha
  • Wow

LoopyLou47

VIP Member
Why on earth was she in the line of fire, regardless of bullet used? If a firearm is being used, no one should be standing anywhere near where it’s being shot. Surely that’s complete recklessness on his part, again, regardless of what anyone else has told him to do.

Do blanks look like the real thing? It’s crazy in this day and age to have live ammunition on a film set where a fire arm is being shot towards people. And if you do, they should be clearly marked and kept seperate.
Apparently you're never supposed to point a gun at anyone on a film set, blank or not, and you should do a test shot into the ground. He threw as much money at this as he could, and Hilaria threw as many babies and sad face self pitying Instagram posts at it as she could, but it wasn't enough to make it go away. Good. I didn't expect it to happen.

Blurp

VIP Member
But if he doesn’t want more kids then why doesn’t he get a vasectomy? I don’t know, honestly. Neither of them strike me as sane people.
i can see this being used by both of them: Hillary gets what she wants - constantly having a baby and is kept busy with that so Alec can go and do his own things.

edited to add: man, he looks ROUGH
But does he? There's that video of him saying that he doesn't miss going out, doesn't miss seeing friends, doesn't miss going to sports games, etc, etc, because he loves his kids, all while looking and sounding less convincing than POWs reading out their captors' scripts on TV.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
What is wrong with these people?! SEVEN kids?! SEVEN?! Why?! Don’t tell me you can give each and every single one of them enough of your time and attention even when you don’t do anything all day. It’s like this deluded woman always wants to constantly have a baby around. She should be throughly checked by a psychiatrist

Mums84

VIP Member
Thread dos mi amigos

Thread uno, how you say ..... one is here

I've been following the reddit for complete madness.

Recap - Hilary isn't Spanish at all and Alec may or not have known and has played along.

She has been pregnant about 10 times OR HAS SHE?!
She might be pregnant again, who knows, she says she is and it is a little girl but mostly used the gender reveal opportunity to reinforce that anyone can pretend to be Spanish when they want to. And she is so correct, I love Encanto so that makes me Spanish too.

Alec shot and killed a woman, he spends his days on twitter and the daily mail comments arguing about this.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
HE KILLED A WOMAN. He may not have intended to but he’s absolutely responsible for her death. How can he feel no guilt or shame? It’s sickening and the wife is an absolute lunatic!

Reactions: 22