Hijack (Apple TV)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching?

I’m really enjoying it so far but am an impatient so and so, and this whole waiting a week for a new episode thing is doing my head in. I want to watch it all!

Reactions: 5
It’s good so far! Not sure how they can continue it for seven episodes in total though but intrigued to see

Reactions: 2
Just watched all three this morning.

Quite enjoying it although if it turns out it's a conspiracy at the heart of government I'll be disappointed.

Just watched all three this morning.

Quite enjoying it although if it turns out it's a conspiracy at the heart of government I'll be disappointed.
We said the same last night! I’m really hoping for a decent, proper twist not something done before

Really enjoying it, very gripping. Like others have said, I hope it doesn’t have a disappointing conclusion.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t see the end of the latest episode coming!
The Geordie girl annoys me a lot 😂

feel like I need to go back and watch previous episodes to see that woman, I’ve noticed her in the background etc but not paid much attention wonder if there was any subtle hints she was involved and if there’s anymore

Reactions: 6

feel like I need to go back and watch previous episodes to see that woman, I’ve noticed her in the background etc but not paid much attention wonder if there was any subtle hints she was involved and if there’s anymore

I know the geordie girls dad, bless her she's not the best actress😂

• Haha
Didn’t see that twist coming at the end of the last episode. Be interesting to see where things go now. I’m also really enjoying it and it’s killing me having to wait a week for each episode!

Reactions: 7

She is very annoying! She gives me GCSE drama vibes

I've binged it today, absolutely fantastic. Thought I was being a smart arse and all 7 were out....having to wait with everyone else for the finale!

Ohhhh Idris Elba 😍😍

I like that it's something a bit different, hope the ending isn't a disappointment 🙂

I read a theory that the woman could be Edgar's wife and the other hijackers have no idea about her or that she is going to try and do a 9/11..

Should we be taking more notice of that American woman with the hair and glasses? She is highly irritating!

"Something smells dodgy!"

The show's bad. But I've got Apple TV free so I'mma keep watching.

I'm really enjoying this. Did not see that happening at the end of last week's episode.
The geordie girl is annoying me a bit. She just shouts "shut the duck up"

Bolognaise, glass of wine and Episode 7!

Been looking forward to this 😍